ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 3

oh my my my, like I said, it's (not) gonna get real hot here so bring a fan before you start reading.

I just noticed the fact that EVERYTHING is going so quickly between the two, I realised that... so let's change the plot.

Also a big sorry for making you wait too long. I got caught up with school again.

Enjoy :)

___

"What are you doing Jimin? Can you please put me down?" Jungkook said trying to get out of Jimin's hold.

"But I thought you wanted to know what pleasure felt like..." Jimin said putting Jungkook down on his feet "sorry."

"It's fine, It's just that I don't really wanna learn anything right now. I know my IQ is probably only 70 but I just wanna do the basics first, you know what I mean right?" Jungkook asked titling his head to the side.

"Y-yeah, we can do that" Jimin said blushing as his private part started to hurt from no attention.

"Can I know more things abou-" Jungkooks eyes widened at the noise that emitted from Jimin's mouth.

He moaned...

"Fuck um... I need to do something real quick, don't follow me." Jimin said rushing to the bathroom to take care of his big problem.

While Jimin did that Jungkook just shrugged and decided to explore around the house.

He went to the kitchen and stumbled across a rectangular box with buttons on it. Curious, he started to press random buttons, the door opened when he pressed the big button.

You're probably wondering "what the hell is he investigating?" Well to answer your question, hes actually looking at a MICROWAVE.

He closed the door and it started to move on the inside. Jungkook was truly scared of this.

A few minutes passed and Jimin came out of the bathroom after finishing his problem while showering.

"Oh hi Park" (I tried to do the Oh hi Mark thing but with Park-) Jungkook said with jelly inside his mouth. "Wanna try the jelly sucking challenge?" He started to giggle.

Jimin just stood there... wtf was the expression that was in his face.

"So um, what's that thing? I saw it before and it's scawy!" Jungkook said pointing to the microwave.

Jimin looked over to where he pointed.
"Oh that? It's called a microwave, you use it to warm up food-" Jimin looked back and noticed that it was still moving since the time WAS SET TO 99:99.

Jimin sighed and canceled the timer.

"microwave... MICROWAVE MEANY!" Jungkook said pouting.

Jimin smiled at how cute Jungkook was being. Not knowing anything.

SlLLllCCCcLLKUUURrRrrRPP

Jungkook sucked on a piece of jelly and started choking in it. Jimin ran over to pat on his back.

"This is why we SOULDN'T suck jelly!" Jimin took the finished jelly alway and threw the rubbish in the bin.

The fact that it was strawberry flavored jelly made jungkook look like he ate human flesh.

"Anyways what were you trying to tell me from before?" Jimin said sitting down with Jungkook on the couch.

"Oh yeah, that" Jungkook said wiping his mouth with a paper towel he got out of no where. "I wanted to know more about you"

"Oh, well then I should get to talking" Jimin said, Jungkook payed close attention.

"So to start off, you already know my name I'm guessing...?" Jimin asked making sure he knew him name. Jungkook nodded.

"Alright so, I'm 20 years old, I'm bisexual, I work as my fathers 'right hand man', My mom's dead, I like candy a lot, yadda yadda yadda... That's literally all there is to my life, nothing special." Jimin said "Now's you're turn"

Jungkook was confused at first but suddenly understood what Jimin meant.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook, I'm 18 years old, I am gender-neutral but I prefer being seen as a boy, I have no mom or dad, only master, I was alive yesterday, I really really REALLY love sweet things, my skin is made out of mochi, my hair is magical chocolate, my eyes are chocolate too, candy is meant to be eaten, I am candy, so please eat me."

That was all Jungkook said. Seems like his life was boring as Jimin's, but if you think about it, he's made out of candy.

"Candy is meant to be eaten, I am candy, so please eat me." Jimin smirked. "I'll eat you up for sure..."

Jungkook tilted his head to the side. "Pardon?" Jimin shook his head. "It's nothing."

After their talk Jungkook was just begging Jimin if he could get rid of the microwave. Jimin just ignored him the whole time, but he found it cute that he was scared of a box that heats up.

"Can you pleaseeee get rid of it~?" Jungkook asked Jimin with pleading eyes. "You're scared of a microwave?" Jimin said scoffing. Jungkook pouted and stomped of to the bedroom.

While Jungkook was in the room, he decided to change his clothes to Pj's.

He wanted attention, he wanted warmth. So he went back to the living room only to find Jimin sitting on the couch watching TV.

He walked to to where Jimin was and sat on his lap, forcing himself in Jimin's arms. He snuggled his face on Jimin's chest taking a big whiff of his manly perfume.

Jungkook was now satisfied.

Jimin tried not to squeal from how cute Jungkook was acting right now, so he buried his face in the crown of Jungkooks hair and kissed it lightly.

Jimin could've sworn he heard Jungkook purr by his action. He held his waist tightly as if he was afraid of loosing Jungkook, collecting the warmth they both radiated off their bodies.

It was a nice scene if you were to be there. Now you might want this kind a affection too, but just know, it'll happen soon.

They both cuddled for a looooong time. Forgetting that there was such thing as a bed and blanket to sleep on instead of the couch. They were too comfortable and warm enough for it to feel like they were on a bed.

Yet Jimin was a bit uncomfortable. He wasn't wearing his Pj's yet, nor did he wash up.

Jimin batted his eyes and rubbed them. He tried not to wake Jungkook up as he carried him bridal style to the bed. Once we was done tucking the little angel in bed he went to take a nice night-time shower.

___

Yo, I lied, there was no smut in this chapter so don't hate me you sinners.

Anyways...

Chapter 3: ✔️

Wowza, we still a lot more to go till this book is over. What do think will happen between Jungkook and Jimin?

Find out in the next cha-

Bitch, this isn't any "Find out in the next chapter" books. That's pretty stupid to put that in a book if you ask me.

alright imma go night night, see ya'll again I guess?