ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 19

The more I think about school, the more I shiver.

Daily:

I mean, who doesn't love him??

___

Jungkook has been having the worst at school.

People were bullying him when Taehyung wasn't there.

Luckily most of the time Taehyung was there,. so the people couldn't do much, he insisted on calling Jimin many times but Jungkook would always say "no, he's in a meeting right now."

It was now the end of the school day, Taehyung stood by Jungkook as he got his stuff out of his locker.

"Y'know, Jimin's gonna kill me if he knows you aren't fine." Taehyung said when Jungkook closed his locker.

"I know, but, I just don't want to ruin his job." Jungkook put his hood on and had his hands on the straps to his bag.

Tae put his arm around Jungkook as they walked to his car, they got in and drove off.

___

"Hey Tae, what's up?"

"Jungkook... he's going through something I don't like, and tired of seeing."

"What do you mean?"

"He's getting bullied Jimin. Everytime I try to get him to call you but he always says you're busy."

"Why didnt you call me?"

"Believe me, I've tried many times to call you myself but Jungkook always looks like he's about to cry when I do."

"Oh my poor baby... Ugh I. wish I could get out of this job!"

"Bruh, then do so. Quit the job, and help Kookie out."

"Thats exactly what I'm gonna do after this meeting."

"Wait you for real?"

"Yeah, I made my decision. Anyways I have to go, the meeting starts in 1 minute."

"Alright good luck, I hope you don't mind if I invite everyone over while you aren't here."

"Yeah I don't mind, just don't burn my house down. Okay bye I'll come home in about an hour."

"Yep, bye."

Taehyung ended the call, and dang was that perfect timing.

Jungkook came to the living room after changing his clothes to pajamas, and using the bathroom.

"I'll keep you company for the time being." Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded.

___

"Sorry I'm late, I got caught up on thinking." Jimin said as he sat down on his chair.