ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 17

I can't get Hwa Sa's song 'Maria' out of my head.

I'm not lonley anymore. It's a good thing cause I really love this person. Bet they're reading this rn.

Daily:

Yayyy, tysm for 8k reads! I really appreciate it!!

I will continue to say: Sorry for any grammar mistakes.
___

Jungkooks POV: (You finally get one)

I walk through the hallway looking at the many doors, but none of them were the gym.

The gym room was supposed to be 4A so... if this is B... does that mean A is somewhere over...

HERE!!

"I'm so smart haha!" I said as I put my hands on my hips.

"Um, sir... are you going in?" A girl asked and I blushed and nodded, pushing the doors open.

Lots of squeaking were heard from the peoples shoes coming in contact with the floor.

And the sound of basketballs hitting the ground.

I shivered.

"Are you Jungkook?" An adult man said coming over to me. I nodded and assumed this was the teacher.

"Yes, I am Jungkook. Nice to meet you sir..." Jungkook bowed.

"Just call me coach Wilson." The coach smiled and ruffled my hair.

"The changing rooms are over there, on the left is the boys, on the right is the girls, which you don't go into... unless you're a-"

"I'm a boy, coach." I said and he nodded.

"Very well then, go on, go get changed."

I skipped over to the boys changing room and immidiately looked away.

There were many boys with their shirts off, but none of them looked as good as Jimin.

I blushed thinking of Jimin. I shook my head and walked in closing the door so the girls won't try to get a peek.

I walked passed many boys that were screaming and waving their towels around, and went into a private area to change.

I was only taking off my shirt when someone shot the door open.

"HOLY MOTHER OF BUNNIES!" I screamed and blushed as I tried to cover up my chest.

"Look what we have here..." A tall blonde boy said, and all the other boys snickered behind him."

"What are you doing here princess? Aren't you a girl?" The blonde boy walked closer to me.

"No you dumbo, I'm clearly a boy! Why else would I be here?" I said with a sassy attitude.