ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 5

Hello everyone.

If there ever will be a Smut chapter I will tell you by using this '🔞' symbol

(there is no smut in this chapter, I'm just here to tell you that)

(or is there? 😏)

Enjoy~

___

The morning has come, the sun shone through the curtains landing on Jungkooks glorious face.

Jimin woke up from hearing the birds chirping. His eyes fluttered open to something beautiful.

Jungkook looked like an angel with the sun shining in his face. Jimin cooed, he decided to get up to make some breakfast and get ready for work. He tried to get out of bed but Jungkook held on him tightly.

"Jungkook, Jungkook baby" Jimin said shaking the chocolate boy to wake him up from is slumber.

"NnNng" Jungkook groaned and yawned. "Yes hyung? Is it morning?"

Jimin nodded. "Can you let go of me? I'm going to make breakfast for us ok?" He brushed the hair out of Jungkooks face and kissed his nose.

Jungkook let go of Jimin, sad to loose the warmth, but he knew Jimin had to go to work. "Ok hyung"

Jimin got out of bed and ruffled Jungkooks hair. Jungkook purred and and got out off bed as well.

They went to the kitchen, Jungkook sat on the stool and waited patiently for Jimin to finish cooking, dozing off every once in a while.

Jimin decided to make some toast with spreaded butter and sprinkled sugar. (Highkey I suggest this, it's REALLY good)

Once that was done he served it to Jungkook with banana milk. "Thank you hyung." Jungkook said before taking a bite of the toast.

"You're welcome, and how is it?" Jimin said with heart eyes as he watched the boy eat. Jungkooks eyes went wide and he smiled. "Yummy~" he put a hand on his cheek as he chewed.

They finished their breakfast and Jimin decided to get ready for work now so he went to the shower. Jungkook, on the other hand, went to the living room to watch some TV.

-Time skip- (because I can)

Jimin was now ready for work, we went to the living room to find Jungkook.

"How do I look Bun?" Jimin asked posing in front of Jungkook. The boy giggled "You look handsome hyung." These were the same words they both said yesterday, Jimin always wanted to know if he looked good.

With that Jimin kissed Jungkooks nose and walked to the door. "I'll see you later Bun, be a good boy and don't mess up the house, make sure to take care of the bunny as well!" Jungkook nodded and Jimin went out the door blowing a kiss.

-Time skip (again) 5 hours later-

Jungkook was bored so he looked through the channels until one caught his attention.

"What's porn?" Jungkook said curiously while clicking on the channel. There were multiple videos so he clicked one with two boys in it.

A few minutes passed and Jimin came bursting through the door.

"Bun Bun! I'm ho-" Jimin saw Jungkook on the couch sticking his fingers in his hole. The TV showed gay porn.

"J-Jungkook, what's this?" Jimin said getting turned on by the sight and walking a bit closer to Jungkook.