ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 11

Yo welcome back. From now on I'll be giving you some "Things that BTS said that make sense but are on crack"

How's everyone holding up? You guys good? I hope you are, you can't read my stories when you're not ok (jkjk, everyone has the freedom to do whatever they want)

Anyways...

Everyone buckle their seatbelts, because a lot is about to happen in this chapter.

But before we start, I just wanna give off a warning ⚠

-Rape

it is included in this chapter so brace yourself.

:))))
___

Jimin groaned as he sat up on the bed at stretched his arms out. He looks to the left of him and there was Jungkook, sleeping peacefully.

Jimin smiled as he kissed the boys forehead before getting out of bed.

"Oh Jimin, you're awake! Good morning!" Taehyung said when he opened the door.

"Good morning"

"We're gonna head out now, we'll be back though because we wanna help getting school supplies."

"I have work though"

"No you don't, Jin canceled it for you. Let's spend some family time together today."

"Again? We did only a few days ago"

"Yes, but it's fun hanging out with you guys. Anyways bye, oh also, we made breakfast for you and Jungkooks ice cream is in the freezer."

"Thanks" Jimin yawned and went to the bathroom to shower. Taehyung closed the door and left with the two others.

When Jimin finished, he found the chocolate boy already up and changing his clothes.

"Sometimes I wonder how you still smell so sweet even when you can't shower" Jimin put his arms around the boys unclothed waist.

Jimin looked in the mirror and noticed something off.

"Wait. Did you perhaps, get taller than me?" Jimin pouted. Jungkook giggled and turned around in Jimin's hold.

"Shorty"

"YaH-"

Jimin's phone rang again, Jimin groaned.

"Seems like everyone wants to call you."
Jungkook put his shirt on then getting his shoes.

"It's my mom again"

"Oh, then you should answer"

"I will, but I already know what she's going to say"

Jimin accepted the call and put the phone up to his ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jimin, have you made your mind up on if you're going or not?"