ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 9

Cough, hi I'm back... Yooo, schools almost overrrr, that means I get to update more frequently since I would have nothing to do being stuck in quarantine.

I've been coming up with more stories for you guys to read but I won't show them until this book is more than halfway done.

Anyways hope you enjoy

___

Jimin flinched when he heard buzzing, he ignored it for the time being until something landed oh his face.

A damn bug...

No one likes it when a bug lands on your face while sleeping.

Jimin's eyes shot open and screamed while swatting the bug away.

He continued to wave his arms in the air until someone grabbed it. His Adam's-apple moving as he gulped. There he goes again, screaming...

"Hyungggg, it's just me!" Jungkook came out from under the blankets.

Jimin started crying "You scared meeee!!"

"stop being a cry baby, you're a full grown man Jimin" Jungkook scoffed and kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Anyways good morning" Jimin smiled and tackled Jungkook to the ground giving him kisses everywhere on his face.

"goooood morniiiinggg, Jungkoooook!!!!"
Jimin beamed. "You're heavy!" Jungkook tried pushing Jimin off only to have Jimin smash his face on Jungkooks tummy and giving him raspberries.

What a good way to start off your morning...

I feel lonley now (well because I am, but you get the point... right?)
___

"You good Jungkook? You look out of breath..." Yoongi said observing the two as the god out of the tent.

"Yeah, I'm fine hahaha~ yeah~" Jungkook giggled more and ended up laughing hard again.

Jimin started laughing too.

Yoongi just stood there, watching the two drift into their own world. Eventually he just shrugged it off and continued to pack up everything.

___

Jungkook sat in the car and ate the leftover ice cream before it melted. Everyone else was either sleeping (Cough Yoongi) or on their phone.

They were now done with their picnic and will probably never do it again, because everyone (except Yoongi) was scared of the BUGS.

Jungkook thought that he couldn't finish the ice cream by himself, so he scooped up some melted parts and shoved it in Jimin's mouth.

"Jungkook, that's not how you feed someone..." Jimin swallowed it but smiled at Jungkook.

"Here"

Jimin set his phone down, grabbed the spoon from Jungkook, scooped some ice cream, and looked back at Yoongles and Hobba.

Jimin hovered the spoon to Yoongi's lips and shoved it in just like Jungkook did with Jimin.

"But that's just what I-" Jungkook got interrupted with a growl from Yoongi.

"YAH YOU BRAT!!" He screamed causing everyone to look back at him Namjoon kept driving. (How unrealistic this is, he doesn't even have a license irl, poor Joonie)

"Wasn't me it was him!!" Jimin pointed to Hoseok

"Guys-"

"HEY, IT WASN'T ME, I WAS ON MY PHONE THE WHOLE TIME!"