ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 13

The fact that I thought 2020 will be the year where I actually try to have a happy life. Ha, that went down the drain.

Daily:

DNA has finally achieved 1B views!! High-key deserved

Let's get on with the story.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes that you find. 🤡

___

"SHIT!!" Jimin screamed running down the stairs, he took his light jacket and keys and ran out the door.

Why is Jimin in a rush?

Well Jimin has been playing with the bunny to the point where he exhausted himself and fell asleep for more long than expected. 1 hour late.

Hopefully Jungkook isn't mad.

Jimin got in his car that was parked outside since he forgot to put in the garage.

Vroom vroom, off he went.

When Jimin arrived he parked the car and ran out not even bothering to lock it.

The bells chimed when the door was swung open.

There was Jungkook, the beauty in front of him.

Jimin smiled and walked over to him.
"Sorry for coming in late, I fell asleep." Jimin scratched the back of his head and nervously laughed.

Jungkook giggled. "That's okay, let's go home now shall we?"

Jimin was confused, how tf is Jungkook acting as if he totally know what happened to him just a few hours ago.

He shrugged it off and held Jungkook's hands.

"Bye Mr. P, thanks again!!" Jimin said before they walked out the door.

And again, zoom zoom vroom vroom back home.

___

Soon they are now home sweet home.

"F I forgot to take the shopping bags out of the car." Jimin whined.

Jungkook decided to help Jimin like the good boy he was. Without any difficulties, Jungkook took the heaviest bag.

"Oh thanks, wait- what? Since when were you stronger? And, are you even more taller??" Jimin sighed, but now he has the ability to call Jungkook his big baby.

"Does it seem like it?" Jungkook said going inside to put it down.

"What do you mean does it seem like it, you're literally carying the heaviest bag right now." Jimin stomped as he followed Jungkook.

After doing that stuff Jimin decided to surprise the big baby with the bunny that he bought.

"YAH, JUNGKOOOOOOOOOK"