ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 10

Ah shit, here we go again... I'm lowkey bored during this pandemic (I mean, who isn't) so lately these days I've been chatting with my amigos/amigas and watching movies with them in Google Meet.

I guess that's the only cure to my boredness.

It ezz what it ezz

Jimin: ok, but who asked?

A: I will take away your privalges...

Jimin: Fuc-

Anyways, let's get on with it shall we?

___

(ok, don't hate me for this, but I forgot what day it was in the story, so just pretend it's Monday)

Today, Jimin decided to go to Taehyung's high-school to enroll Jungkook. Of course Jimin had work, so he did that first.

"Good morning Mr. Park" People said as he passed by them.

Jimin thought his work was boring, all you do is sit, give orders, drink coffee, do paperwork, drink coffee, and so on.

Remember when his father died? Well, now he's gone, and someone took his place. Jimin was still the CEO.

Jimin unlocked his office with a key card and was about to head to the couch to sleep until someone talked.

"JimMmmIiiiN~" one of Jimin's most hated workers: Patricia, showed up.

I don't wanna use any names from k-pop cause that wouldn't be original, since everyone makes Jennie the bad girl-

Jimin never liked Patricia. She's just all PLASTIC. Jimin doesn't like artifical bitches like her.

"What do you want?" Jimin layed down on the couch and closed his eyes, hoping she would get the hint. But no, the dumb stupid bitch she was didn't.

"JiMmmin, someone made fun of mee" She whined with a ugly ass high-pitched voice that made her sound like a mosquito.

Jimin chuckled "When"

"Before you were here-"

"No, when. when did I ask?"

Jimin started laughing and the girl, she just couldn't stop bugging him.

"Can you fire them? please JiMmmin? I'll give you my body!"

Jimin was disgusted, can't she just learn that he didn't want to do anything with her and that she should just perish.

"How about I fire you. Bitch, I'm so tired of the drama you bring to me EVERYTIME I come to work." Jimin rubbed his forehead trying to calm himself down.

"But you love me! Who's the ugly whore that stole you from me?! Where is she?"

"First of all, it's not a she, it's a he. Second, I never loved you, and third, his name is Jungkook and he is my lover. So back off with your breast implants, wig, and fake butt, and go Burn. In. Hell."