ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 14

Again like last time there is nothing new. But happy anniversary!!

Daily:

Anyways let's get rollin'

___

"AJIKDO YEOJEONHI" Jin and Namjoon. kept clowning Yoongi as they sang 'Dear My Friend' in the car radio.

They were headed all together to have fun yet again before Jungkook would experience hell.

"Jimin you might as well just hand over your job to someone else, you take so many days off!" Yoongi complained about Jimin complaining about how he was missing work.

"But I did paperwork yesterday!!" Jimin whined.

"Just send it to them!!"

Jimin huffed and looked out the window.

"Yeah Jimin, can you find another job? That place is giving you the worst." Jin said looking at him.

Jungkook just listened to the chaos in the car, laughing at how dumbo they can be.

"If I dont keep the job then how will I get money to support everyone of you that decide to steal my credit card?!!"

"Well we can all work together! We can open a cafe!" Tae suggested.

"Tae, that's a good idea!" Jin said.

"So you want everyone to quit their jobs just so we can get one where we all work together?" Yoongi said "Hell no! I ain't working with this idiot!" Yoongi pointed at Tae.

"I am not an idiot!"

"Are too!"

"Um guys..." Hoseok said, Him and Jungkook have just been listening along to their nonsense.

"Am NOTTTT!"

"Says the one who didn't even know Agust D was me, fucking me!!" Yoongi complained.

"You right." Taehyung pouted.

"Guys can you shut the fuck up." Hoseok said and everyone but Jungkook gasped.

"Why is everyone gasping?" Jungkook said.

"That is literally the first time I have ever heard Hoseok curse." Tae covered his mouth.

Hoseok just rolled his eyes. "Bitch, I always swore, just not around you crackheads."

Jungkook was so confused, and Jimin noticed that.

"You guys know we are talking about jobs infront of someone who doesn't even have one yet, bet he doesn't even know what a job is!" Jimin yelled at them.

"I do know what a job is! I'm not that dumb!" Jungkook crossed his arms and Jimin gulped.

Before Jimin could say anything Namjoon interrupted.