ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 18

ffs I hate it here, my sister stole my damn cookies.

Daily:

Rip Namjoonie

Rip Namjoonie...

Is anyone else but me getting ignored by your friends... no? damn ya'll are lucky...

___

"A lot happened today..." Jungkook pouted. "Is that a good or bad thing??" Jimin said.

"I guess it's a bad thing?? Well I kinda got bullied but Taetae told her off."

"What did she say?"

"She called me a fatty"

Jimin felt like he was fuming.

"J-Jimin it's okay, it was nothing." Jungkook noticed Jimin was getting mad so he tried to calm him down.

"Also, during PE... There was this guy..."
Jungkook nervously looked at Jimin who was staring at Jungkook in a way of telling him to continue.

"He said he wanted to have some 'fun' but I declined."

"What do you mean by fun?"

"Well, I don't know, he called me 'BaBy bOY' and dang did his breath smell" Jungkook said trying to lighten up the mood.

Jimin laughed a bit.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"I didnt want to bother you working so I just delt with it."

"awww, how sweet of you, but you know, you're more important than my job actually"

Jungkook blushed and just hugged Jimin.

"Can you... can you bring me to school instead of Tae?" Jungkook asked.

"Why not Tae? He's a good guy y'know"

"It's not that, but I wanna see you before I leave."

Jimin smiled and hugged Jungkook tighter. "Yeah, I'll tell Taehyung to stop bringing you then."

___

It was the next morning and Jungkook was downstairs drinking his banana milk while Jimin was putting his clothes on.

Soon both of them were ready and drove to school.

"Here we are. Have a nice day kookie!"
Jimin said, but Jungkook didn't get out the car.

"Why aren't you going?" Jimin got confused. Jungkook sighed.

"Can you, walk me there? I mean... to class?" Jungkookblushed and looked down. Jimin looked at his watch.