ᏟhᎪᏢᏆᎬᏒ 22

woo hoo, school it totally great... (sarcasm)

Daily:

Sometimes, BTS forget that they're BTS

___

Taehyung followed behind Jimin's car with his own, trying to blend in with the traffic so he won't look too obvious.

ring...

ring...

"Yo"

"So, how's it going so far?"

"I just started following him?? Also, I think he's actually going to the store cause this is literally the way to it." Taehyung said slowing down the car at a red light, still keeping a close eye on Jimin.

"That's a good sign, let's just hope things don't go bonks from here." Jin giggled.

"Yeah yeah, gotta go, can't drive while talk" With that Tae hung up the call without letting Jin say bye.

Soon they approached the parking lot of a convivence store, he parked the car a few feet away from Jimin's and watched him step into the shop. Then he pulled the strings of his hoodie all the way and put sunglasses on and went out the car.

"fuck, I can't see..." Taehyung lifted a bit of the fabric so he could see where he was going and adjusted the sunglasses.

He looked around and found Jimin in the candy isle. Taehyung casually walked near him as he whistled. His hoodie fell infront of his eyes as he walked, just as he was about to adjust it he fell on top of someone. More specifically, Jimin.

"shit!!"

Taehyung coughed, and changed his voice a bit to sound like a stranger.

"O-oh um, sorry sir." Taehyung got up, so did Jimin.

"Haha, that's okay!" Jimin smiled.

"I-I was just ummmmm, looking for candy and I bumped into you." Tae made an excuse as he picked up a pack of jolly ranchers.

"Yeah, I can see that..."

"So uh, what chu' doin'?"

"I'm looking for um, caramel popcorn for my boyfriend..." Jimin shifted uncomfortably.

"nice nice, he must be lucky then."

"Yeah... yeah he is."

Then there was an awkward silence, Taehyung was trying to hold in his cough, so he was kinda choking right now.

Jimin looked at him concerned until Taehyung let a loud countinuous coughs out.

"A-are you okay sir?"

"*cough* yeah I'm good, anyways, imma head to *cough* pay for this." then he waddled away, payed for the candy, and went out the store to his car.