Brides by Sylvia

The bridal shop was Upper class and the wedding would be in ten months. Clemency was a spoiled child.  She brought with her, her Mom, Grandmother Beckette, and her maid of honor, her cousin Courtney.  Her consultant was a gentleman, name Daniel.   " What are we looking for?"  "Well, my fiance,  Harlan, a wealthy investment banker, proposed to me in Paris, that's in France, so we are going elegant,  princess, worthy of royalty."  " Okay, what is our budget?" " My budget, is whatever the heck I want,  got that, Daniel?"  Daniel took an instant dislike to Clemency, but kept it professional.   Five gowns were pulled.  Clemency acted like a spoiled brat, in need of a session with a "hair brush" on the tush.   Even, Sylvia, the store's owner was disgusted with Clemency's poor behavior.  She went to visit with another part of her establishment,  the custom design department.   She found, this second group of ladies, were exactly that,...Ladies.

        Stacy,  was trying on gowns, she had to buy two, the first gown for the church cere and mony, the second for the reception.  The first gown was demure and elegant,  the second, a bit more fun.  Stacy was getting married in March, before Lent.   Clemency was still trying on gowns, hose and shoes. Clemency, also needed two gowns too.
Clemency, had about fifteen gowns on her wall.  Stacy had about six to seven.   Nyssa was to be thr next bride, marrying into the same family, Stacy was marrying into, Stacy was marrying, "Rosey", and Nyssa was trying to avoid marrying,  his baby brother, Roman.   Clemency entered the salon, where the gowns were placed.  Stacy had found one she really liked, but Clemency snatched from her grasp. "You're too, "poor", for a gown as beautiful as this."  Nyssa annoyed with the spoiled condescending brat, stated" Your "ass" is too damn big for the same gown."  Stacy burst out into a shrill giggle, into a belly laugh.  Clemency ran to her mother in tears.  That brought on the fight, that rivaled, ,"The Thriller in Manilla", and Claudia Beckett Blackwolf was not "Ali" in this fight, she wasn't even Foreman on his worst day.

    Four outfits were purchased at Sylvia's Bridal Store.   Two by Stacy and two by Clemency.  Two were custom made.   Clemency wanted a Saint Valentine's Day wedding,  her colors red and white.

Two weeks later, a family dinner at "Longhorns Steakhouse ", to celebrate the brides.   Clemency flounced in, looking down her nose, at Stacy and the rest of the non Beckett family.   She knew in six months, she would a married woman.   She swooned over her Harlan, and wanted to show him off.  Grandpa Joe,  informed his family,  that we the Blackwolf Family was invited to a family event in Pensacola, Florida.   The Family was making plans to a vacation in Florida.  Hotel and travel plans were set. All the Aunts were coming.  We are to meet before the weddings.  So, the men, planned thr travel plans.   The rest was the packing and enjoying the time in Florida.