New Family Members

Staci and Rosey,  on the twenty seventh of February, became parents to Mailani Rose Reigns, she entered the world at eight fifteen in the morning,  and weighed 8lbs. 2ozs., the next to be watched was Nalah,  in March .  Then my due date is in April. Clemency still looks like she's pregnant,  even though her daughter was almost two months old.  Staci lost half her weight with the birth of Mailani.

   Semi and Feline married and she is now pregnant again.   She came to make her Roman jealous, but was deflated when she saw I was pregnant.   Clemency brought her daughter, Abagail, to meet our side of the family.  Nalah went into labor early due to an altercation with Abagail's father.  My brother went off, and there were two people for the hospital,  Nalah, "Labor and Delivery ".  Andersen, Emergency and Stupidity. "  Twin shiners, which led to the diagnosis of as broken nose.  
    Nalah gave birth to twins on March 15th, a girl, Chrishawna Marie, 5lbs.13 ozs. and a boy, Aiden Antonio, born forty minutes later, 6lbs. 5ozs. 

All eyes were on me, April 12th,  my due date.  An idea sprung into my head,  since Granddad's birthday fell around spring break, we decided to bring him to Florida for his birthday party 🎉,  in the Florida 🌞 sunshine.  The hard part was either getting Grandpa to come or getting Grandma on a plane.  We set a Disney World vacation birthday 🎂.   Grandpa would rather sit at the hotel pool, than scoot around an amusement park.  Nalah and I wore sunspots, that flattered our condition.  The walking was great exercise, but, the "Battle in my Belly", reminded me of "American Gladiators ".  Roman and his brothers went on the rides.  "Space Mountain ", "Tower of Terror" etc.  We got to ride the boat 🚢, and the choo choo train, until I would say hello, to the sqatter in my belly, no fun rides for me.

   Grandpa enjoyed the birthday barbecue and football game.  Oak tubs of ice 🧊 , with ice cold beer and soda.  The Grandchildren cooked, Nico had thr ribs, Trent the "monster 👹 burgers, T-Roy the chicken 🐔.  The granddaughters had hot kale, potato salad, cold slaw, and cabbage.  Grandpa's real birthday was the twelfth of April, but this was the perfect time.  Nalah came over, "Are you okay, Nyssa?"  " Just experiencing the "Thriller in Manilla"."  " You're due in three weeks, right?"  "Give or take a week."