Daddy's Surprise

Resting, by the order of not only the doctor, but by" The Big Three", Mama, Grandma and Aunt Fonia.   Roman entered the room, he touched her freshly groomed hair, then brushed a kiss 💋, on her forehead.   Nyssa's eyes fluttered open.  " Hello,  Stranger."  Her smile was tired, but her eyes were content and held a secret.

     "Nyssa, rest up, your time will come soon."  A sound alerted Roman's ears. " What was that?"  "What does it sound like?"  " A baby crying?" As if on cue,  Desiree entered with a small bundled figure.  "Who's baby?.." ; a warm smile, "Hello, Papa, say hello, to your baby girl. ❣"  Before Roman could allow the baby, to be placed into his arms, another cry was heard as Grandma Dot, brought in the second pink bundle.  Roman looked shocked 😲, at his wife, "Nyssa?"  " Say hello,  to your second daughter. "  Roman was blown away. 

    Her Grandmother planned a double baptism.   Godparents were chosen for twins.

         Nyssa and Roman named their daughters.    Roman and Nyssa announced before both sides, the names of their daughters.  " Mama, our second baby girl, we decided to named Natalya Elizabeth, her Godparents are  Stacie and Rosey.   Stacie, spoke for both, we would be honored.   " Mama, if it's okay, with you and Dad, we would like to have your permission to name our firstborn daughter, Nadia Zendaya Mary.  Mom's tears were of joy, as she nodded, her concent.  Nadia's godparents were Aunt Fonia and Roman's Uncle Sika.

   The babies, tiny as they were, their Godmothers held each baby girl. 
" Natalya Elizabeth Angela, five pounds and fifteen ounces.  The twins were bigger than most, they were still tiny.  Nadia Zendaya Mary, six pounds two ounces.

    A large sheet cake 🎂, a yellow cake was one half, the second side was chocolate 🍫 😋.   The was large, with two layer cake, one yellow, the second one was lemon.  Each cake had a baby's name on it.  Left of the sheet cake was "Nadia"  and the right was "Natalya ".    Roman's grandfather came from the Islands to meet and bless the babies.
  " I hear, Roman, your wife has a voice, like a "screech owl", . " Nyssa saw the mischief, alive in old eyes. Grandpa spoke up, "You'll apologize to my "Songbird", my granddaughter, Nyssa."  Nyssa sang a old song 🎵, to her baby daughter 💕,  Nadia, while the Grandmothers each held a newborn in a pramsuit.  Uncle Myron sang "The Banana Boat" he sounded as good as Belefonte.  He found a partner, Nia, it put Reggie into hysterics.  Nalah, Nikki, Stacie, and Nyssa became "Grandad's Songbirds," we put on a performance 🎭 .