Love, Marriage and Baby

Newlywed Brides to new mothers, the biggest shocks were Clemency, was seven months and resembled an over stuffed sow. Staci was pregnant, due in Feburary, the first and only child between her and Rosey. Nalah pregnant, due on St. Paddy's Day, in October, before Grandma Dot's birthday, I joined the maternity club, due April 12. Staci and Rosey wanted a girl, Nalah and Nico, didn't care, Clemency wanted a boy, I had s feeling, I was having a girl.

My first appointment was blood pressure, urine and blood drawn. No gifts for my baby, until December, perfect Christmas gifts. Dad, Mom, Nate and Nikki, moved to Tampa, Florida, where Dad got a "JAG" promotion. My parents got a huge rambler, and Roman and I got a house of brick, well insulated, perfect for our growing family. Staci and Rosey lived in Pensacola, Nico lived in Tampa Bay, a great house, also great for a growing family. Clemency and Harlan lived in Georgia, with his mother, Blanche. Blanche, was still ruling the roost. She gave Harlan and Clemency a list of Baby names for a boy and a girl acceptable to their name and position.

   Thanksgiving,  we had a great time, combining both families.  The Reigns and the Blackwolf family.  I was beginning to get a bumpette.  Clemency was the size of the Blimp, meaning "Goodyear", Travis would tease,  Nate said, "That's not the Goodyear Blimp, that there is the "Hindenburg "!"  Clemency ran out in tears.  Aunt Claudia tried to swat, Nate, but met, Mama Bear,  and I mean BEAR. 

  Christmas was to be in Virginia,  to spend with the Briar side of the family.   Gifts were mainly for the coming baby.
Grandma and Grandpa Wolfe: a bassinet, for a baby.

Grandma Briar: a carseat
Mom and Dad: a cradle, on a rocker, Amish made.
Nikki: a huge box of baby needs
  a.bunting bag, mint and pale lemon
  b. 3 pram suits
  c. playtex nursery bottles
  nursery blankets 4

   Nate was a bit more practical,  s huge box of diapers,  wipes, four bibs and a rattle.  "Yuuuuck!, sisters, you do ONE, nice thing for them, and you get all wet!"  Two hands, I was used to rubbed the baby I my belly. Roman nuzzled my ear.

The New Year,  would welcome some new family members.   Next month, Staci and Rosey would have their baby.  Clemency had an announcement in the envelopes. 

Mr. And Mrs. Harlan Andersen
   ..wish to announce the birth
              On the fifteenth of January
                 The birth of their
                      7lbs. 12 ozs.
                     Baby girl
            Victoria Lynne Andersen

Clemency was swearing, one and done.  That what she thought, Blanche wanted a grandson and heir to carry on the Andersen name.