Twin Family Vacation

Mom and I did alot of planning.   We stayed at Diamond Resorts.  A family retreat for Roman's family.  The large family villa, huge rooms large enough for everyone to stay close by.   The plane trip on Southwest to BWI or Dulles.  VIP, first class, Nalah, Nico and their twins,  we had our twins.  We had agreed to fly.  Chrishawna and Aiden, lovingly known as "Little Mr. A",  and Christi, and my girls were, Nadia and Talya. 

    June 30 💙
          Mom, Nalah, Nikki and I were doing the finish up, pack up, for the babies, both sets of twins.  We had to be at the airport, no later than ten thirty, two hours ahead of our one pm flight.   We got a great surprise, Grandma and Grandad, Dad's parents were going to meet us, with Stacie, Rosey and their little family. 

      July 1🧡
               The Mothers were up and preparing for the family, the babies in their playpen.  Mr.A, sleeping, Christi,  playing with her toes.  Nadia, being herself, looking around.  Talya, getting a bottle 🍼, the last of the four to be fed.  Ywo enormous baby bags, would being prepared.  The bags on the table prepared to go.   Mom, and Nalah and I did "last check", on the babies.  We were dressed in simple long sun dresses and flat sandals 👡.  Mom in pink, Nalah in fern, Nikki in melon, and me, in pale blue.   Hair done simply.    Nico, placed the bags in the car, luggage in each vehicle.  Dad had vehicles rented, Cadillac Escalades for each family.   Different colors, when we arrive. 

     After we were boarded in "First Class", there was a "loud mouth", who would not keep her thoughts or comments to herself.   Nadia was being fussy, didn't want a bottle, she preferred the breast.  So I began to "nurse",  the woman behind me, went off complaining. "   The flight attendant was getting very annoyed with the woman, I was covered, she even annoyed Nalah who nursing, "Mr. A".   I softly sang, to Nadia, who as she nursed, started to get sleepy.
The red headed loud mouth, scared her into tears.  She relatched and with tears with her eyes, nursed her way back . 

     Roman sat at my side, and nuzzled the baby.  Nadia was in her car seat, first class, at her side was Natalya. My brother had his twins, sleeping too.  The loud mouthed red head, almost got thrown off the plane.  The flight ✈️ was quiet and uneventful.