The Bargain

A man sits across from a wild looking man, he bargained a future granddaughter to a future grandson. A bond of blood or marriage. Jerome Wesley Winterwolf, would make his debt a thing of the past. He would never bargain any of his eleven children with wife, Liza or their offspring. The third man, Leonard Weston Beckett wasn't so honorable. The years, became decades as Jerome's family grew and multiplied into a large dynasty. Leonard Beckett did the same, but with his wealth, came his condescending arrogance. In time Jerome Winterwolf, paid off his debt and lived in peace. He became a quiet b uth business owner of some quiet influence. He had multiple grandchildren, and great grandchildren. The most successful was the children of his son, Joe. Joseph Earl, wed Dorothy Redfern, and had six children. His eldest son, Joe Jr., wed Becket's daughter, Charlena, and had three children, one daughter. His eldest son, Michal, was a graduate of Princeton, with a degree in accounting. He wed another bougie princess, in Mae Flynn of the South Carolina branch of her family. His second son, Kent was a graduate of Howard, with a degree in biology, he was engaged to Vermont's own Desmond family, a banker's granddaughter. Lastly was the spoiled and lazy Clemency, going to her third college, to study ,"Art History", she attended Morgan. His second son, Luke, was a lawyer, for the military. His rank was Lt. Colonel, he married a beautiful Cherokee woman, named Desiree Greenbriar, a young registered nurse, who bore him four children. His eldest son, John Damian, a sharpshooter, who studied at his papa's alma mater, Notre Dame. Their eldest daughter, Nyssa Desiree, she studied at Villanova, and she was an A+ student on the Dean's list, like her brother. The two youngest were Nicola "Nikki " Danielle, another great student, A to B+, Honor Roll. The youngest child a boy, was the playful Nathanial David.  These children made the family proud.   The eldest daughter, Judea, had four children and two husbands.  Her first husband, Grant, fathered Anastasia Louise, and Trent Graham, her second husband, Gerald, fathered Tristan and Steven. The next child, Shania, married once and had one child. Her son, Royal, a military officer in the Air Force.  Next was Bethany,  her two girls,  Lea and Rachel.  The youngest being Myron,  another officer in the Marines, he was bringing home, a new girlfriend to meet the family.