Wedding Planning

The weddings were in this order, first Troy or "T-Roi" was marrying, Marianya, a military officer, child of one also in August. Then in November, Nico and Nalah would marry. Next in Febuary, was Harlan and Clemency, on Valentine's Day, or close to it. After them, the first spring wedding in May, Staci and Rosey. Then in June, I am to marry, Roman, I gave my word. Anything to save, my Grandma.

One month later, in August, the Reigns family came up, north, for the meet and greet, the Greenbriar side of the family. In a few days after the wedding of Marianya and T-Troi, we were going to Williamsburg, before the "newlyweds " went off on their honeymoon to Cancun.

Roman and Rosey came up, Rosey and Roman had an idea, that we would share a villa, and practice being "man and wife" to a point. Staci liked the idea, I wasn't too sure. The families, were at Greensprings Plantation, three to four bedroom apartments. Another reason, was for this trip, was for a truth to come out. Nia, Tamina and Trinity wanted that secret to remain that, a secret.

In the master bedroom was a woman, of the same cloth as Clemency, stuck up and arrogant, and in th he second bedroom, the one my things were in was a sleeping child. Roman knew her and welcomed her with a passionate kiss. " Roman, I am sorry, I even brought JoJo. "Feline, where is JoJo?" "She is in "her" bedroom, the second largest one." "Feline, where did you put Nyssa's belongings?" " "Who?", "Nyssa's, my wife to be." "Oh, her, they are in the smallest bedroom. " "Roman, who is this lady, and where are my things?"  " I am, Roman's baby mama, and we are getting married, I am sorry, but "we are a family "."  "Really,.." "My name is Feline, and my daughter is Jojaona, or "JoJo", Roman is her father."   "Are you sure, because I have some information from another family member, of the truth about you and your daughter. "  " Roman, what is she talking about?"  She knew, her skin became pale, drained of all blood. "Please, remove, your child from my room."  Roman, spoke up, "Nyssa, tomorrow, you and I are going to sight see, Colonial Williamsburg and Yorktown,  allow JoJo to sleep there,  she's nine months old."  ' You  came up with this idea, to he " man and wife ", actually before we take, the plunge..."  Feline looked mortified,  and after Roman left for a basketball game with the men, Feline made a big number of pulling out a white dress.  " My wedding dress, Nyssa dear. "  It was simple elegant and purchased in a hurry. Feline nearly jumped out of her skin, when the bell rang and it was Roman's sisters, Nya , Taminah, and Naomi. " Girls Night Out, Bachelorette party. "  "Whose going to care for Jojo?"  I left for the bathroom, returned and they were gone.  Baby JoJo was asleep in her pram.  Two hours later, Roman returned, got an eyeful of JoJo's bad diaper rash, from neglect, and Feline and his sisters leaving me to babysit, without at least asking.  Unknown to us, both the truth was going to set someone free, and put the other in deep kimchee.