Nadia and Natalya

The girls were tiny little vixens, they could charm anyone.  Grandpa and Grandma left a week after the girls were born.  Roman was mesmerized by his tiny daughters.   Semi came to a family gathering with his wife, and new son, Feline looked her nose down on every one.   "Hello, Nyssa, I would have given Roman, a son, Semi and I have a son.  Semuel Lemond, we call him, Lee.  " Congratulations, on Lee." Semi came over, "Congratulations, to you and Roman, on us it, Nadia or Natalya?"  "Nadia and Natalya, twins" Semi, looked me over, my still curvaceous body, and just giving birth to twins, girls.

         Lee was a baby in hand me down clothes.  The baby was chubby, very thin hair, big brown eyes.  He is borderline neglect,  the only parent, he seems to have is Semi.    Semi took a peek at the twin guests of Honor.  
Semi, tempted to pick up, one of the tiny gifts 🎁 from God.  Semi, lifted "Baby Natalya " , the baby, let out a content breath.  Tiny little hands, comfortably made into tiny fists.  Big Brown eyes  open, tiny little lungs, filled with air, and baby started to howl.  Semi, his body filled with fear 😨, as behind him stood, the baby's mother,  a gentle chuckle, "You startled her, Natalya, Mommy's here, shhh, sweet baby.   A minute later, Baby Nadia, woke up, demanding attention.  Desiree, Grandma entered to aid, her daughter , the new Mom. "Shhh, Nadia, Granny's here." 

    After a couple of clean diaper changes, and loving, gentle soothing, Semi was escorted from the twins, by their Grandma.   Nyssa watched as Semi held his son, lovingly, but yearned for the newly born twins of his cousin.  Roman must have sensed his cousin's yearning, and left him a silent 🤫 message.  In his native tongue, he made a great announcement.  [Fathers claim your daughters, pictures 📷!]   Ernie held the well loved ❤,  Jojo on his lap, getting baby kisses. Roman felt a flash of acid rage, a gust of baby's breath, on his neck, one on each side.  Nyssa had done him great honor 🎖,  not one daughter, but two.  The biggest goof, was Dwayne and his Simone,  Dani just rolled her eyes in mock annoyance.   Uncle T, not be undone, placed Jerri and Sherri on his lap, all three collapsed in laughter.  Rosey, held his daughter, who preferred napping.  Nyssa's turn, and as if, "Heaven ordained it",  an update of an old pose.  The Colonal sat in chair, and Nyssa was prepared to stand behind him.  As she was supposedly leave for another's turn, Luke grabbed his daughter and placed her on his lap, recreating the original "father /daughter pose, as Nyssa laid her temple on Luke's shoulder, placing a soft hand on his chest.  Out for all hear, "Luke, I request one.", the reply, "You heard your Ma." "Yes, Sir ,Pa."