New Bride, New Rise

The next morning,  after the Pow Wow, we were leaving for Busch Gardens. Roman was still angry about Feline.  So, he was a bit more attentive to me.  He drove his rented, Durango and in the car with us was Staci, Rosey, Nia and her new man, Reginald or Reggie.   An acrobat thrill seeker,  he was cordial to me, and respectful.  A song played on the radio, and I sang along, surprised all in the car, I had a voice.   Even Nia was amazed by it.
Reginald Culver DuMonde, was the petite amor of the larger Nia.  Average height, wiry, chocolate with long braids, that held Nia's attention.  He was an expert in wines and other things, being a somoliay.  His former girlfriend dumped him for being too flirtatious with other women.  It didn't seem to bother Nia, she trusted Reginald, or her "Reggie ".  She was listening to Feline to say,  I was after her man.  Reggie outsmarted her, with a favor from me.

    In Busch Gardens,  there were many recording booths, and even a karaoke stand, he asked me to sing a very special song to Nia.  It was all planned out.   He asked me and Terrence to vocalize his intentions. Nia wasn't sure, of Reggie's intentions. Karen, Terrence's wife, shook her head enjoying the intent, he handed her note. Just before the ended, Reggie was on one knee, proposing. It gave Nia, tears of joy.    Feline busted into the scene, with her "backup" ,sister Baeslah.  She went up to Nia and Reggie, snatched the ring and threw it.  Nia was shocked and hurt.  "Who is the biotch, who broke my "baby sister's nose?"  This woman thought she was motorcycle tough.  I waltzed on down, and said. "I believe yonu are looking for me. "  Nia tried to aid her friend from getting her "feelings hurt ", Reginald after retrieving the ring, held Nia back.  The truth needed to be told.

Feline had that "Cheshire cat grin", there was some noise.  Ten minutes later, Baeslah, came out yelling and holding her left arm.  "Feline, get your "fast ass", over here, NOW!!" Feline was too intent on getting Roman, back, she completely ignored her sister."  Nikki, was worried about me, until she heard, "One more time, Little girl?"  We repeated our serenade, to Nia and Reggie, this time Reggie got the answer, that gave him, the flippys.  [Two to five backflips in a row].   Feline was in a total state of shock,  her sister, needed medical attention and I was just fine.   Feline found out, her sister, now knew the truth and had a few words for her. 

We explored the park, we split into groups,  I was with my group, which was
      Rosey and Staci
       Dwayne and Dani
       Nia and Reggie
       Naomi and Jimmy
       Nico and Nalah
       Jay and my cous Jayri
       Roman was with me.

Nikki wanted to escape, not only Nate but the parental units too. No such luck.