Staci's Big Day

💐  You are Cordially Invited to the
                  Ceremony of Marriage
                    between
    Anastasia Madalena Joy Graham
                              and
    Roosevelt Matthew Reigns
               On Saturday, the fifteenth
           March at three in the afternoon
                          at

Saint Peter's Catholic Church, Waldorf.  Waldorf, Md.

Reception immediately after at Hay Adam's Hotel 800 16th Street NW.

Staci looked out the window,  her mother entered with her gown, in tow.  Some mother/ daughter gossip.  Clemency had gone on her honeymoon and boy was she surprised.   She expected to go to an exotic location for their honeymoon,  she went to Niagara Falls, the Canadian side.  She wept and had a first class tantrum.   Her husband did not care.  Staci took little peeks at her gown, a stunning off white, a rounded neckline, creamy lace, fit to her ample bosom.  Her waist was perfect, for the elegant gown.  Her hair coiffed, a crisp,and shiny overcoat with a delicate scarf.  On her feet, comfortable flats.  Her gown in the Bride's room.   Staci entered to find Clemency there, she was wearing, a wee bit too much foundation and blush.   Staci tried to talk to her, but being Clemency, she would have none of it.    The Bridesmaids entered, we were in different shades of green, from ivy to emerald.  Four Bridesmaids, and a flowergirl.  The flowergirl was Taminah's daughter, Tamara.  A sweet and shy little girl, the dress she wore was a soft apple green.  A ruffled hem, ballgown, with a flowered bodice and buttercup sleeves.  Perfect for a small lady, the other attendants were Lia, Ryan, myself, (Nyssa), Nalah.  The Maid of Honor was me, (Nyssa), in a emerald green.  Elegant simple, back cowl opening gowns,  smooth bodices and simple lines. A slit up the back, added to the elegance.  A beautiful white gardenia corsage in the hair, added to the elegance.

    The wedding was simple and touching. Rosey requested a song, for his bride. To personify his love, for his Bride.

   The reception, was in full swing, when Staci arrived in her reception outfit, a stunning, bit simply elegant pantsuit. The wide legged pants resembled a skirt, and the top looked like a rider's habit, in a pure snowy white. The only splash of color was the emerald pin, given to him by Rosey.  They danced their first dance, as husband and wife to"A Whole New World ", from the movie, ",Aladdin ", they were a blended family.  Staci's son, Tommy, who served as "ring berrier". Rosey's twin sons, served as Groomsmen.  His son, Kyle, age 7, and his son, Zane age 11. Tommy being 5, blended right in.  The great Grandma, took Tommy, while Kyle and Zane went with their Aunt Denise.  Rosey and Staci went to Cancun for their honeymoon.   Nalah caught the bouquet and Nico the garter.