Chapter 34

Rose

I can't believe it...I feel like I'm going to faint. This is all so sudden. Jasons eyes go a little teary eyed when I dont answer right away.

"I love you..."

He says as his voice starts breaking. Suddenly the tears fall down his face. 

"Yes"

He smiles and the pain is gone from his eyes. He quickly picks me up and hugs me tightly. 

"I love you so damn much"

I say while smiling. Now its my eyes going teary. All of this...is finally over. We can finally be happy.

~~~

I wake up and the sun hits my face and I sit up. 

"Was that a dream?"

I look down at the beautiful ring on my hand and smile.

"Nope"

I look at my side and see Jason fast asleep with his arms still around me. Without thinking my fingers run through his hair. I watch as he slowly wakes up and looks up at me with a smile. 

"Good morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?"

His pearly whites still shine when he just wakes up.

"Good, you?"

"I slept amazing baby girl"

I smile and kiss him. Even though his morning breath made his mouth taste like eggs. I didn't care. I just wanted to feel his touch again.

"would you like me to rub your feet?"

"huh?"

"since you know....you're pregnant and I heard when you're pregnant your feet starts to hurt."

I roll my eyes and shake my head no before laying his head on my lap. We lay there, my hand running through his hair. Its so quiet...not that weird awkward uncomfortable quiet. the peaceful beautiful kind...

~~~~

YEA IK ITS SHORT BUT LIKE I HATE HOW I WROTE THIS SHIT