Chapter 36

They put the baby in my arms and I look down at the small body in my arms.

"Ma'am she isn't breathing..."
"Shh"

Tears fill my eyes as I look down at my baby.

"Come on baby breathe for me"

I continue to cry and pat her butt.

"Breathe baby breathe"

I spank her a little harder and she starts crying. Jason runs over and holds me and our child.

"Thank the moon goddess!!"

We both end up crying while holding onto each other and our daughter.

"I love you so much baby, you did so well"

He kisses me with an adorable grin on his face.

"I love you too baby"

Once we get back home everyone welcomes Keira. We celebrate the birth of our daughter. I can't help but smile throughout the whole party. Jason walks over to me and takes Keira.

"Romeo spend some time with your god daughter."

He hands Keira to Romeo then leads me upstairs. We go into our room and he locks the door behind us.

"God I've missed doing this"
"Jason wha-"

He pins me down on the bed then grabs rope from the dresser. He quickly ties me to the bed and growls under his breath as he strips me naked.

"All mine"

He smiles then gets on top of me.

"I've missed your taste so much princess"

He slowly goes down towards my pussy. I feel his breath on me and shiver in excitement.

"Please take me Jason. Please"
"Be a good girl and don't rush me"

He gets closer and talks into my pussy like it's a microphone.

"I love to see you quiver...you look so helpless"

He smiles before licking me. His tongue circles my clit. He nipples down on it makin me bite my lip. He continues to lick and stick his tongue deep inside of me. The way he does it makes me tingly all over. The feeling of his tongue teasing my insides. Fuck I need him inside of me. Right now.

"Daddy please"

I beg. His eyes glow yellow and he smiles before biting my thigh. He grips it tight and spread my legs apart.

"I told you I don't like being rushed princess. I guess I'll have to punish you."

He gets up and pulls out vibrators from his drawer. He slides one inside of my pussy then clips two of them on my boobs.

"Please n-"

I moan loudly caught by surprise.

"That was only medium princess yet you're already shaking."

He licks his lips. This asshole is enjoying this. He puts it on max and I scream. My back arches and I start to drool.

"F-Fuck!!"
"Apologize to daddy"

I continue to scream and moan.

"I- FUCK- I apologize da- ahh daddy! I apologize daddy I'm sorry-"

I continue to scream and moan. He finally shuts them off and take them off of me.

"Such a good girl"

He nibbles on my ear before pulling down his pants. I look down and see he's hard as fuck. He unties me and smiles.

"Give me head my little cumslut"

I crawl over and start sucking his dixk. My tongue circles around his tip as I continue to suck. I lick from the tip down to his balls. I start licking and massaging his balls before going back up and sucking again.

"Fuck yes, good girl. Just like that"

Hearing him say that gets me even wetter. He cums into my mouth and I swallow it then continue to suck.

"That's good baby girl. I want you to ride me. Make me feel good and you'll be rewarded."

He lays down and I get on top of him. His dick slides into me makin me moan.

"Fuck I missed you."

He jams his dick deep inside of me making me quiver.

"Show daddy what a good cumslut you are"

I nod and start to ride him. I sit up and start to ride him. I bounce on his dick feeling his tip rub my g-spot. I start going faster and more rough.

"Good girl just like that, right there."

He puts his hands on my waist and bounces me up and down hard on his dick.

"Fuck you're such a pretty little slut. You're my slut aren't you princess."

Fuck fuck I'm going to cum.

"Yes I'm your slut daddy I'm your slut"

I cum all over his dick and he keeps going.

"Time for your reward."

He stops and turns me over ass up face down.

"I got you a present."

He grabs a collar from the dresser and puts it around my neck then wraps the chain around his hand. He pulls it back making me arch my back. I see the collar says pretty cumslut. I smile and bite my lip.

"Time for your reward."

He slides inside of me and right away starts going crazy. He pulls the collar with one hand and with the other he grips my ass while he thrusts into me roughly. I scream and moan unable to keep it in.

"Fuck fuck fuck!! I love you Jason I love you fuck"
"I love you too princess"

He goes faster and groans.

"I'm going to cum princess. Imma cum deep inside of you. This is your reward. Having another one of my kids."

Wait a damn min-

"Ugh!"

He thrusts into me deeply and I feel him let it all out inside of me. We both lay down on the bed. He helps me take the collar off then kisses my back slowly, my neck, then my cheek.

"I love you."
"Baby who said I wanted another kid?"
"Shhh shhh let's just enjoy this moment before we have to get our child back."

He wraps his arm around me spooning me. I smile, god I love him.