Chapter 5

Jason
Of course they had to come now. Out of all days today. Probably here to talk about "King Business". I slip on a pair of blue jean pants and a white t shirt. I turn and look at Rose. 'I wanna mark her now! What are we waiting for?' I want her to know I'm her mate first. Just wait two days.
"Rose, put on the dress hanging in my closet."
"Ok."
She leaves and I change into a navy blue tux and black dress shoes.  As I finish tying my shoes I see Rosetta come out the bathroom with a baby blue above the knee length dress on. 'Wow.'
"You look..."
Rose
Jason looks me up and down his eyes devouring me. I smile. This dress is really fancy. The pearl necklace too. The necklace has a golden heart in the middle of it. Jason takes my hand and leads me down stairs. Once we enter the kitchen I see the King and Queen of werewolves. I quickly bow.
"Oh, please no need to bow."
I stand up and admire the queen. Her golden dress falls just below the knees. Her beautiful black, grey streaked hair is lifted into a bun, with a golden crown on her head.
"I love your dress, my dear."
"Thank you my Queen but it's nowhere near as amazing as yours."
"Oh this old thing? Ha, You're too kind. What's your name dear if I must ask?"
"Rosetta lantte Fleetwood, your majesty."
Her eyes go big, not just hers but also the king. I look at Jason and he smiles. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.
"Mine."
'He whispered mine! I swear I heard it!' You sure? The king stands up and opens a chair.
"Please, sit."