Chapter 17

Rose

I change into my human form not caring I was naked. The rouge did the same. 'Damn hes hot.'  I look him up and down and admire his perfect shape. 8 pack...muscles...and damn thats a big dick.

"W-Who are you?"

He smiles then licks his lips.

"Diego. May I ask your name princess?"

Jason growls and change into his human form.

"Her name is Rosetta."

"No need to sound mad buddy. I'm not trying to fight...but it gets to that point I have two of my friends here to defend me."

Diego. Diego...where have I heard that name before?

"Diego?"

"Yes princess?"

"U-Um I have 2 questions..."

"Yes?"

"How old are you?"

"20, now whats the other question?"

"I've heard your name from somewhere but I don't know where."

He grins.

"You probably heard about me from a witch or a older werewolf. Maybe even a vampire."

"Huh?"

"I'm a hybrid. One of the first. So I'm kind of famous."

"What are you mixed with?"

"Werewolf, Witch, and Vampire. My Mother was a Witch that was turned into a vampire at a young age and my father was a werewolf."

"Why'd you say 'was'?"

"They died."

"Don't you have a pack?"

"Kind of."

I tilt my head confused.

"Many died in war. So there isn't many of us."

"Where do you guys live?"

"No where. We follow the moon."

"Come with us."

Jason growls in decline.

"Your welcomed to stay at my house."

"HELL NO! I'm not having a rouge staying at your house. I will now allow it. I forbid you."

"Well its not your call. Its my house you ass."

Jason turns away in defeat.

"Its fine I don't wanna be somewhere were I'm not wanted."

"Your wanted by me. I wont let you and your friends just run around it's dangerous. Stay with me. All of you guys. My parents are going on vacation soon so the house will be to ourselves. Please?"

I grab Diegos hand. Its warm. His tan skin feels soft on top of mine. He looks me in my eyes.

"Please...Stay?"

"Okay."

Jason doesn't stop growling the whole way back. He must be pissed. 'SO WHAT! ITS OUR DECISION HE CAN GO STICK A STICK UP HIS ASS!' Damn no need to be so mean. We get to my house just as my parents leave. 

"Ok my room is up the stairs to the right. Next to my room is the bathroom. Its to the left. You guys can go take a shower while I make something to eat. I'll call my friend to send over some clothes."