Chapter 4

Rose

School is almost ending. Just two more days. Two more days till my birthday. Today's is Jason, I wonder who his mates gonna be? Wait, why do I care? I hate him. Yes, I hate him. With all my heart I hate him. Buuuut I like him sexually. Ugh what's wrong with me? The bell rings and I go to my locker as Jason pins me against it.

"What do you want now?"

He doesn't say anything. Instead he looks me deep into my eyes. 'What if w-' no no no! We are not his mate!

"Hello?"

"Come to my house after school."

"Bu-"

"That's an order."

He runs off and I stand there in confusion. What was that? W-we cant be his mate...right? Isn't loyalty supposed to be mated with powerful wolves? I don't wanna think about this right now. I walk over to my last class and sit down next to Romeo.

"So what happened this time?"

"Talk about it later."

Once class ended me and Romeo start walking to his place when we heard Jason growl loudly. We quickly turn around and Romeo bows. 'We were supposed to go to his house idiot!' Jason's eyes fix on us.

"I told you to come to my house after school."

"When are you going to start following orders?"

"Sorry Alpha, I invited Rosetta to my place. My apologies. I wasn't aware o-"

"Did I tell you to speak?"

His eyes stay on me while Romeo silents. Jason quickly grabs my wrist and takes us to his house. 'We have to be his mate! I just know it!' No winter we aren't. He leads us into his bedroom and throws me on the desk and quickly gets in between my legs. He slides down my underwear and starts to devore my p*ssy. I grab his hair in surprise. His tongue does all sorts of tricks. It feels amazing. I moan and he sticks his tongue in deeper. He slides three fingers in and starts to thrust while licking and rubbing my clit. I arch my back and start to moan. I look down to see Jason's eyes fixed on me. 'He knows what he's- ARHOOO!' I squirt all over the desk and cum all on Jason's fingers. He makes me lick it all off his fingers before flipping me into doggie style and cuffing me to the bed. He does the same thing again but this time pulls out his cock and slaps it on my ass, teasing me.

"Mmm, come on Jason I-I want you."

"Just wait Rose just you wait."

He uncuffs me then lays on top of me with a smirk on his face.

"Two days is too long."

"What was that?"

He just smiles till there was a knock on the door. A frown forms and his body tenses. He quickly gets up and I tug down my dress. 'I want him now!' Winter stop whining.

"Alpha, your parents are here."