Chapter 21

Diego

"No no no, You got it all wrong. You shouldn't choke so often. Only choke when you need her to listen. Like when shes mad and yelling at you. Here for example...ummm yeah so if she likes it rough you should grab her by her neck and push her against the wall then whisper in her ear 'Shut the fuck up'. I know a few girls who like that."

"Damn, ok. But if she doesn't like it rough just some neck kisses and hickeys can turn her on really."

Logan laughs at both me and Jason.

"Whats so funny?"

"You both are high."

All of us laugh.

"Can you guys not give me a sex lecture."

"Mhmmm"

Rose

I watch from the window as they all laugh together. Aw there so cute together. It's been 2 weeks. I don't wanna ruin there moment. 'We worked too hard this week to just walk away.' You're right. I knock on the door and Makenzie answers than gasps.

"W-What are y-you wearing? Y-You l-look like t-the-"

"Can I please come in?"

"O-Oh...y-yes?"

She lets me in and admires my goddess outfit. I look her up and down and notice her over sided Twilight hoodie with some shorts. She looks comfy. I sit down in the kitchen and sniff the air. They've been smoking weed.

"Makenzie?"

"Yes?"

"I'm glad Jason got to spend these last two weeks with you."

"Oh he really didn't want to hang with me. There was only one day he actually had fun with me. Last Friday when we all went out for dinner and was laughing at Diego for getting spaghetti all over his white shirt. They've missed you..."

"Did he mark you yet?"

"N-No.."

"Ok."

"Could I get you something?"

"Water and yogurt?"

"Of course."

As she goes to the fridge Logan walks up to me with a smile on his face as he looks up at me. I smile back.

"Moon Goddess?"

"No need to call me that. Just call me Rose or Rosetta."

"My brother and Jason are mated to the moon goddess? That's awesome!"

"How old are you again?"

"10!"

"I know the perfect mate for you."

"Really who?!"

"Its a surprise."

Makenzie passes me the yogurt and water then hurry's out the kitchen. Me and Logan eat out of the yogurt tub and talk. 'I want a little brother now!!' 

Logan

I open my eyes and see Rose cuddling me in my bed. Did we fall asleep in my bed last night? I hear my door open and quickly look over at Diego standing at the door. 

"Hey buddy. Who's that?"

He sniffs the air and his eyes grow big. Rose sits up and smiles at Diego.

"Rose? Y-you're the-the...moon goddess?"

"Yes."

She floats over to him and kisses him for a long time...there still kissing...

"This is the longest kiss I've ever seen."

They pull apart and hug each other. 

"I choose both of you."

Jason

I smell Rose with the moon goddess? I run over to Logan's room and Rose kisses me right away. I pull her closer and hug her tighter. I've missed her touch. Wait is she? I pull away.

"You're the freaking moon goddess?"

"What gave it away?"

"Your smell."

"Oh"

"Anyway have you decided?"

"Yes...both of you. I will marry Diego and he will help me rule over all of the mystical creatures. I will also marry you and if you would like me to help you rule or just be there to satisfy you..."

Damn you Rose. Now all I can think about is ugh!

"Wait only him?"

Diego whimpers.

"I never said you couldn't get in on the fun."

Rosetta I swear! I wipe my face off and grunt.

"Now time to make it official...AS THE MOON GODDESS I GIVE THE TWO LOVES OF MY LIVES SOME OF MY POWER BUT IF THY SHALL BREAK MY HEART THE POWER WILL RETURN TO ME!...All done."