Chapter 8

Rose

WhY dID hE sAy ThAt!!?? 'How would he taste...or feel?' SHHHH WINTER NOOO!

"SHUT UP!"

I cover my face with my hands as Jason kisses my cheek.

"Don't worry you taste delicious."

I feel my face heat up. UGH SHUT UP JACK ASS!

"Come with me."

"Sorry I don't go with strangers."

"I'm not a stranger I'm your Alpha."

He takes my hand and leads me outside to a limo. 

"Wha-"

We get inside and he sits me on his lap. Damn I can feel it through his pants and he isn't even hard. 'I want that in me right now!' NO! Stop trying to take control! We are not fucking him in a limo. That's some rich spoiled girl shit. 

"Um, I can sit by myself."

"I know."

I feel his hands crawl up my leg and rest on my area.  I let Winter take control and my arms wrap around his neck pulling him closer to where I'm laying on the seats and he's over me. Just a quick make out...right? Our tongues move in perfect harmony. I actually like this. The limo comes to a stop and we jump when the door opens. 

"We arrived to our destination sir."

We get out the car to see a white medium sized house. This place seems familiar. 

__________Flash Back__________

"Come on mommy we'll miss it!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!"

A girl running to a creek and her mother too. Fairies floating around them.

"HI!"

"Hello my pretty. Aren't you a beautiful little girl"

"Hehe thank you!"

"Of course. All the guys will be all over you when you get older."

"EW NO BOYS HAVE HERPES!"

"How old are you!?"

"I am 3"

"Kesha you ready?"

The mom nods and everything goes black.

"Her memory is now erased."

__________Flash Back Over__________

I open my eyes to see the same woman standing over me. 

"Hm. Why did you bring her to me?"

"She had questions."

"Who said I was ready to answer?"

"It is your dau-"

"Don't say it. I'm not a fit mother."

I sit up and see Kesha sitting in a chair next to the bed I'm laying in. She is pretty. Brown skin wraps around her massive boobs. Her hair falls down a inch of her neck. Looks good with her blue summer dress. 

"Why did you leave me?"

"Why do you care?"

"I just wanna know."

"That makes two of you. You know you're pretty lucky to have Jason as your m-"

"MAsULAr BoDy gAUrD!"

Huh?

"Just tell me why. Then we'll leave."

"I'm a white wolf and you're a white wolf. I was 18 and pregnant with no mate. So I did what I had to."