Chapter 13

Jason

WHY TODAY MOON GODESS!? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HER!? Makenzie smiles widely at me. I'm not choosing this brat and on top of that she's my STEP COUSIN!! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT! I turn away from her and continue to dance with Rosetta. I kiss her aggressively to get a point across to Makenzie. She stops off angry. 'If we kill her would anyone suspect us?' I mean she's not apart of our pack...So we wont get in trouble... 'Then we wont have to worry about her...' When should we do it? 'Hmmmm' 

"S'more?"

I look up at Rose and she holds up two s'mores.

"Oh uh yeah."

"You look distracted."

"I'm fine."

She kisses my cheek and holds my hand tight.

"You sure?"

"I just cant wait to leave."

She smiles and pulls me up.

"Then lets go."

Rose 🌹 

I lock the door and face Jason. He runs over to me and wraps a hand around my neck. Then slams me on the bed. His hands slide down my underwear as he feels all over my body. His kisses leave a tingling sensation over me. He takes out his cock and I look down. Damn it's massive. Has to be at least 8.5 damn. He slides in and a huge moan comes out. He thrust in me and I claw into his skin. 

"FASTER JASON!"

He picks up speed and starts giving me neck kisses. I feel every inch as it goes in and out. He flips me over into doggy style.  He smacks my ass hard making me whimper. I love it. I dig my nails into the bed and scream his name. He pulls out and I turn quickly and start sucking his cock. He pulls my hair and starts fucking my mouth. I let his cum fall all over me. I rip the dress off of me and jump on top of him. I ride him as he sucks on my boobs. I cant stop moaning. He bites my neck sending a shock through me. I stop riding him and lay next to him. 

"Oh you thought I was done?"

I look at Jason in surprise. He pulls out rope and ties me to the bed. I-I like it. 

~~~

I open my eyes. Its morning? I turn and look at Jason fast asleep. We went for 6 hours last night. I get up and slide on his shirt. Mmmm smells like him. Wait did we even use a condom? 'NOPEEEE!' I walk downstairs to see Jason's parents and Makenzie sitting down at the table eating breakfast. Damn it I should've put on some shorts or a bra at least. I grab a bowl of Captain Crunch and sit down.

"Good Morning Rosetta."

"Good Morning your majesty."

"How'd you sleep last night."

I feel my face get hot.

"Um very good. And you?"

"It was very noisy but I slept well. I just hope my grand babies are gonna be as beautiful and handsome as there parents."

I spit out a little milk and Jason walks over and sits next to me.

"I'm sure they will mother."

I look over at Jason shocked and he kisses me in response. 

"Don't you think Rose?"

"U-Uh...Who said I was gonna get pregnant?"

"Well last night you didn't mind the-"

"OK!"

I cover his mouth and kiss his cheek.

"Imma just go take a shower."

"Can I join?"

I turn and give him a "really?" Look. He laughs and winks.

"Ill be in there in a second. Make sure the shower is cold."

"Cold?"

"Yeah so I can warm you up."

I roll my eyes and smile. 

Jason

Rose goes upstairs and I look over at my cousin and parents. My father is the first one to speak.

"So I'm guessing you already know who both of your mates are?"

"Yep."

I glare at Makenzie and she flips her hair and bats her eyes.

"I already know who I'm choosing."

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE YET!"

"I knew you for most of my life. Your a spoiled self centered backstabbing brat that I don't want in my life. So when I become king I will reject you."

I get up and kiss my mothers cheek before leaving towards the door way.

"If you'll excuse me I have a shower to take."