Chapter 33

Unknown

"I just restored everyones REAL memories. So soon people will know the truth. No one will have to live under lies again. All the lies will be revealed. The truth will be heard."

I pick up my fork and take a bite out of my steak.

"How long does it take?"
"5...4...3...2....1."

Diego

"What the hell? Lets go! We dont belong here."

Raven I'm going to kill you. If I ever find you. Youre dead for this. I cant believe you. My own mate did this to me.

Jason

Im her only mate...YES YES YES YESSS! SHES MINE AND ONLY MINE! Now all I have to do is find her. 

Romeo

"Babe I was just doing my job."
"But you were still lying to me. So tell me Romeo was i apart of the plan or your job? or is this real?"
"Its real. I love you. Why else would I marry you?"

I kiss him and he pushes back my hair.

"I love you James"

Rose

"How do I know you're really my father?"
"When you were little you had this heart shaped birthmark on your right arm till 13 you fell off your bike and it got scratched off. I lost you when you that day. They took you and erased your memories of me. I have pictures of you to prove everything or I could just restore them in your mind."

He mumbles under his breath. Tons of flashes enter my head. He is my dad. He wasnt lying?

"Can I call Ja-"
"You may enter."

I turn around and see Jason come in through the doors. I run into his arms and he bites deep into my neck leavin his mark. His kiss warms my lips making tingles of excitement run down my spine.Now that Im with him again things feel different. Like my love towards him have gotten stronger. we pull apart and I look down at my stomach. Jason lays a hand on my stomach.

"No matter if the baby is mine biology or not. It's our child. Rose I wanna spend the rest of my life with you..."

He gets down on one knee and pulls out a beautiful emerald ring.

"Rose, will you make me the happiest man alive and be my queen, wife, and love?"