Chapter 7

Jason

"WHAT THE HELL!"

"Alpha whats wrong?"

The librarian looks worried. Ugh. My life is gonna be hell. The moment I actually decide to become responsible for once I find out Imma have two mates. According to this book... 

Before the Prince officially become king he will have to choose between his two mates or if he'll like he could keep both. Whoever he marries must breed his children. The Queens have no other use. Their job is to bare the children and please the King.

"Bullshit."

I want a wife who is independent, smart, and does what her gut tells her to. Someone like 'Rosetta!!'  Exactly. 'She's here!' I turn around and see Rose sitting at a table reading. She looks beautiful. Her brown hairs in a ponytail today. Now I can get a good look at her cheek. 'Look even better with our mark' For sure. I let my eyes feast on her. 'I want to fuck up her insi-' OK THATS ENOUGH! We have to wait for her birthday. 'Who do you think our second mate is?' How am I suppose to know? I walk over to Rose table and take a seat next to her. 

"What do you want, alPhA?"

"Well as your aLphA I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to sit next to whoever I want."

"Shouldn't you be off trying to find your mate?"

Already did.

"How would you know if I found her or not."

"Because you're not off annoying the hell out of her. I kinda feel bad for her. She has to put up with you for the rest of her life."

Damn that hurt. Is that how she's gonna feel? Hunter whines and Rose looks apologetic.

"I-I didn't mean that she isn't gonna love you I-I mean maybe she likes perverted creepy stalkish weirdos and I mean you still are hot- Oh my god I mean just ugh"

A smile grows across my face as she slams her head on the table.

"You think I'm hot?"

"N-No!"

I squeeze her inner thigh from underneath the table and whisper in her ear... 

"No need to lie. I already know what you taste like."

_________

Sorry its short, promise the next one will be longer. It'll be posted tomorrow!