Chapter 23

Rose

What if I am the reason all of this happened? I cant be though. I can only kill guilty people who's suppose to die. That's a rule. Ok ok so who would want to kill the queen of witches, princess of werewolf's, and prince of vampires? I look over at Jason and Diego. Good we're all working together. I look down at Diegos shirt and shorts. I'm wearing it...I could take it off...but he smells so good. 

"You guys should get some sleep while I work."

"No Rose you just threw up not even an hour ago. If anyone needs to sleep its you baby- er I mean Rose."

"Diego Ive been sleep for 17 and 30 min. And you've been up ever since I've gotten hurt. Also Jason you need time to rest. You guys go to bed before I make you guys."

"Fine."

They both walk out and I quickly grab some candles and put them in a circle then sit down in the middle of them. I close my eyes and whisper a location spell then pick up pepper and circle I around me. I whisper...

"What was brought down upon them. Be returned but times three. Head to toe, skin and nerve. May you get exactly what you deserve."

Jason

Me and Diego watch as Rose does her spells. Blood flows out of her nose and her eyes roll back. She starts shaking then chanting.

"Spirits of air, sand, and sea. Converge to set the angel free. Bring death before them. Before there time. Bring death before them. Bring death before them. Before there time."

The pepper floats up and creates a star above her head. Her eyes turn black and she floats up into the air. 

"Athem!"

She falls to the ground and lays there shaking. The candles blow out and Diego rushes to her side. He puts her on his back and brings her to his room. Did it work? Either way I want war. 

Diego

I lay her onto my bed and wipe off the blood on her nose. I feel her head. 

"Oh no, your burning up."

I kiss her forehead and hold her hands. 

"All negativity will now return to thee. All bad you try to send her way. Upon your own self will hold sway. All actions, thoughts and words have become your own decided fate. By all up high, the worlds and wise. By oceans wide and deep blue skies. By day and night, powers three this is my will, so it must be."

Now you're protected. No one hurts whats mine. I kiss her forehead again before putting a cold wet towel on it. I lay next too her and right away she cuddles next to me. 

"Mine."

I wonder who shes thinking about.

Makenzie

Right after me and Jason fucks he's just gonna go cry in Roses arms? WHAT THE FUCK! Wasn't he just saying he didn't even like her like that? IM A GREAT FUCK! UGH!! MOON GODDESS MY ASS!! I just need some beauty sleep.

Logan

I want a girlfriend...hm. What is it like? I flip over to lay on my back. Just having a girl there for you and you being there for her? I stare at my led lights as it flashes red. I wanna know how its like making out. Ill be a great boyfriend....I think? Right? Hmm... I get up and head over to Makenzies room.

"Makenzie?"

"What do you want?"

"Before you go to sleep can I ask you a question?"

She grunts in response.

"Do you think I'll be able to get a girlfriend and if so would I be a good boyfriend?"

"Sure whatever. I mean your brother is hot so you might be hot too."

"Ok"

"Are you done?"

"Uh yeah"

"Then get out."

I leave and close the door behind me. I brush my teeth then lay down in bed. I want a girlfriend.

Rose

"Diego?"

"Yes princess?"

"I love you."

"I love you too"