Chapter 10

Jason

"HAHAHAHA!!"

"ITS NOT FUNNY!"

"HAHAHAHA! *GASP* I CANT HAHAHA"

Rose stands in front of me with a mad grumpy face. She looks adorable in her outfit.

"I'm not wearing this."

"HAHA! Why not phffft. Its your very own custom made "Jason's Do Not Touch" pink sweatshirt with your very own custom made blue jean shorts. Can't forget your adorable custom made pink dog ear headband. Love the glittery pink gym shoes too. Sit girl sit!"

"GRRRR"

"Down girl"

She bites my hand as I try to pet her but all I can do is laugh.

"How would your mate feel about this?"

"She'll love it!"

She growls again and I pet her head. I get on my knees and scratch behind her ears.

"Good girl."

She jumps on top of me and starts biting my ear. I quickly turn around and pin her to the ground. 

"You want to bite huh?"

I bite her lower lip then lift up her shirt. From licking to biting. She whimpers as I bite down on her nipple. I help her up and whisper in her ear.

"Be a good girl."

She nods her head and we head out. Everyone looks our way as we walk down the street. 'I personally like her outfit. Now no one can touch whats ours.' Damn right.

Rose

I try to move faster but Jason is making us go slow so everyone can see what I'm wearing. Put a collar on me why don't ya?

"Everyone loves your outfit, Rosetta."

"Why thank you Youmi."

I roll my eyes.

"But it'll look better on me. Right Jason?"

She bats her big blue eyes at him. While flicking her blonde hair.

"No. Looks amazing on Rosetta."

What the hell is she wearing anyway? Blue tight ass half shirt with a black tiny mini skirt. Ew.

"Come on Rosetta we have to get going."

He grabs my hand and leads me away.

Unknown

Look at her acting like he's all hers. He ain't sweetie. He will be mine. Always and forever.