Chapter 25

Jason

"I just couldn't unsee it! My gay eyes cant take it!!"

I can put this anger into my training.

"Thanks for telling me Romeo."

"I gotta go throw up. This hetro-ness in the air is just disturbing. After what I seen."

He runs out the door and I continue my push ups. What time is it? Oh 8:00pm. I should head home. I pick up my towel and wipe off my face before running home. I open the door to see Makenzie sitting down watching TV.

"Hey babe welcome back home. How was training?"

"Don't babe me. I want you out tonight."

"Wait what?"

Her attention snaps over to me and she looks at me with a face of horror.

"Go move in with Leo."

She gasps then her face turns red.

"You're lucky I don't beat his ass and slap you right now. GET OUT NOW!"

She hurry's upstairs to go pack her stuff. I slam my fist against the counter and open up the fridge.

"You okay?"

I turn around to see Rose wearing the sexiest workout outfit ever. Black laced sports bra with black shorts. Damn. 

"I'm fine."

"Don't pull that fake 'I'm fine' shit on me."

She hugs me from behind.

"You musty as hell but I can tell you need a hug."

"I said I'm f-"

She pinches my back.

"OW!"

"Then tell me the truth."

"I'm mad and sad also irritated. I found out Makenzie cheated on me and on top of that my sister died. Now I have to get everyone ready for war but I don't even think they are prepared for this."

She turns me around to face her.

"Its all gonna be just fine. You'll be able to get through this okay? I'm here for you and the whole pack is here for you. Everything will be just fine."

I bend down and kiss her. 

"I've missed you."

"I missed you too."

I kiss her more aggressively and slide my hands down to her waist.

"AHEM!"

We both jump and turn to the door to see Diego.

"Sorry did I interrupt something?"

"NO! Not at all! Imma go take a shower...just got done working out soooo....yep."

"Wait didn't I tell you to relax today?"

"Mmmm....no?"

"Rose you need to relax and not work so hard."

"I'm gonna be fine. Thanks to you."

She gives him a kiss on the cheek before heading upstairs. 

Rose

The cold water hits my body sending shivers down my spine. I read that cold water will initially help constrict blood vessels in your skin to temporarily tighten pores and decrease redness and puffiness. Also cold temperatures boost circulation (it's your body's way of keeping warm). For your face, that might mean a healthy glow. So hit me with that cold water! My hair sticks to my back as I turn off the water. 

"That felt good"

Now I'm freezing though. I wrap a towel around myself before looking in the mirror. I still have Diegos mark. I trace over the mark admiring its floral scorpio shape. I jump when I hear someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it?"

The door opens and Diego walks in. He closes the door behind him and then leans against it.

"Hmm, I thought this was the perfect chance for payback since you did the same thing to me."

"That isn't fair I was giving you sh- haha"

He hands me a pair of shorts along with his T-shirt.

"So...what happened after you gave me the shorts?"

"I-I don't know."

He steps closer slowly and wraps his hands around my waits, pulling me in. 

"This refresh your memory?"

When I speak it comes out like nothing but air.

"Yes"

He leans in closer and whispers in my ear.

"Want me to kiss you?"

"Yeah"

He starts to kiss me slowly and passionate yet aggressive. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. My towel falls down and he looks down at my body with hungry eyes. We pull apart and he talks to me between kisses on my neck going down.

"You're...so...beautiful....smart....amazing...just perfect."

I moan softly as he leaves hickeys on my boobs. Oh moon goddess I want him. He starts kissing me again. We slam against the wall and I slide down to the floor and pull down his shorts. I start sucking and he fucks my mouth. His cum shoots all over me. I swallow some and smile. He picks me up and sets me on the toilet before spreading my legs. His head goes down and o-

"AHH!"

He knows what he's doing. My moans get louder. I bite down hard on my lip trying to hold it in.

"DIEGO!"

My legs start to shake and he smiles. When he stands back up I see my cum all over his face. I look down and see I'm squirting all over his shorts. He helps me up and kisses me the same way he did last time we were in a bathroom together. He looks at my neck and smiles when we pull apart.

"My mark is still there."

"Diego?"

"Yes?"

"I want you."

His smile grows wider.

"I want it to be special."

He takes my hand and kisses it. I let him slide the shirt on me and pull up the shorts. 

"I'm keeping these underwear."

"Wha-"

He stuffs the underwear in his pocket then takes my hand.

"Let's go."

We leave the bathroom to see Jason, Logan, Romeo, and James sitting by the door. Fuck.

"Sounds like you two was having fun"

James wiggles his eye brows then Romeo smiles. Logan looks up at Diego.

"How do I get a girl to moan my name?"

Diego opens his mouth to talk but nothing comes out.

"I- uh...you um...talk for later."

Jasons fist ball up and he sits there staring hard at us.

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS SITTING HERE ANYWAY?!"

"Well Rose, we heard moaning and you know we are curious children."

Romeo laughs a little.

"Oh my moon goddess. Ok Romeo."

I try to walk away but Diego takes my hand and pulls me back. He pulls me closer to him and kisses me.

"Babe, don't worry. One day you'll look back on this and know its all been worth it. We'll have children and we'll be telling them this story."

I smile wide and Jason growls.

"Your alpha commands you don't stand close to each other. Separate...NOW!"

We jump apart and Diego blows a kiss towards me. I giggle.