Pt:1 The past

Your name in this is Ella but you can always change it to your name when you are reading this.

This chapter will be about the memories of you old best friend Paddy, so let's get started shall we.

(It's 2012, you are outside and you are 6 at this moment in time and Paddy is 8)

Bang, bang, band
Paddy: tommm let me in please.... THOMAS
(You look through the gap in the fence and see a boy a little older then you with ginger hair, dark chocolate brown eyes and evenly placed freckles)
Ella: umm .. hello are y-you ok
(Paddy jumps and screams when he sees you as you laugh your head of until you fall over)
Paddy: a-are you o-okay. (he said in a concerned tone)
Ella: I'm ok I guess... I'm e-e-lla but my mummy calls me Ellie smelly
(Paddy chuckles at the nick name your mum calls you)
Paddy:W-well I'm paddy but my brothers call me pads
(You smile at him and paddy smiles back at you and that makes you smile grow bigger then before)
(Niki walks outside and picks up paddy)
Nikki: why paddy why are you out here in the cold... oh well hello you must be the next-door neighbour.
(You get a little scared and run into your house and scream your mums name really loud while outside niki and paddy can hear you screaming as you forgot to close the back door)

~Paddy's POV~
Paddy:mummy she was pretty wasn't she.
Harry and Sam: ooOOoo someone has a crush on the next-door neighbour.
Niki: stop being mean to your little brother and set out the dishes for lunch
(Sam and Harry start laughing at paddy and there mum)
Paddy: mummy what is a crush.
Niki: well it is when you like someone so much that... him how do I put this for you to understand.
Knock,knock,knock
(Paddy runs to the door but Tom gets there before paddy could)
~SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER BUT I WILL BE DOING MORE TOMORROW ITS JUST REALLY LATE RIGHT NOW~
Hope you like this chapter thought as this is my first story