1 year has past

Sorry for the time skip but I'm the writer and so I can do what I want 😙😜😂

So in the last year Tom proposed to haz and there wedding is soon as I'm the best man but they have changed it to woman for me they also made me brides maid of honour even though it's two grooms. I'm so happy for the both of them, and ass for Amy, we remained close and the whole relationship with her and haz was a fake so that no one but her knew that haz was gay, Amy and Harry are still dating, it has been getting rocky in their relationship but they always recover with makeup sex. Me relationship wise I haven't really put myself out there because I'm not looking for a relationship and after I finish Beetlejuice I was working on myself and getting into more acting jobs. Paddy, wow I haven't thought about him in a while, but anyways I don't know how he is doing but I hope he happy, I just wish he was still my best friend. I have made some new friends and even got a marvel job. I'm going to be Morgan stark. Me being excited is an understatement. I'm going back to my mums house tomorrow so that I can help with the finishing touches for the wedding. I'm scared about going back and seeing everyone happy in love. All I wanted as a child was to find my soulmate and get married and me in a big princess like dress, a girl can dream right.

(The next morning)
Today I'm going home to my brother and mum, Haz had moved out and moved into a house with Tom, I think their going to adopt a couple of children to fill up the big house they brought.
I have packed all of the things I will need for the next 2 weeks, im almost ready to go I just have to grab some food and grab my carry bag. ( where my phone, lip gloss, little hair brush, money/purse and other little bits and bobs)
I make my way to my new white Mercedes Benz and start driving and then my belly grumbles so I check the time to see that it's now 1 o'clock, shit I should be there soon I can have an empty stomach so I go to the Mac Donald's drive through and get a chicken nugget happy meal and a vanilla milkshake. Omg that reminds me of the day I came back from America and first saw Amy. I finished eating and went back out on the road.

I have been driving for almost 30 minutes and I'm nearly home just one more turn and I'll be there. I saw the house that had kept all of my memories at heart, the ones where my brother would push me too hard on the tire swing in the front garden, or when I first met the boys, where I had my first kiss, all of the memories came flooding back to me and as the tidal wave of memories came flooding back the water sprang from my eyes like the aftermath. I walked to the door of the Holland's to see Sam and Harry and to see if my brother and brother in law would be there.
I knocked once, then twice but no answer, as I was about to turn around the door was pulled open leaving me faced with a boy I couldn't bring myself to talk to.
"Ella,is that you, why are you here, your house is next door, who would have thought that after being gone for a year you would have forgotten your childhood home" he scoffed.
"Ha..ha..ha very funny where are the boys?" I questioned the fluffy and Freckly boy in front of me.
"Yea you just missed them" he said bluntly.
"..."
"Now get off my property before I punch you" he said with a slight smirk, that dick just used my words against me,ugh.
"Wow very original, guess you can't keep gorgeous me out of that pretty mind, can you?" I said teasingly with a smirk as I turned and left him shocked.
I shout "the old Ella's back in town" as I walk into my  old house. Wow what an advent full day, I saw the boy I told myself I would distance myself from, guess somethings don't go to plan.