Pt6 will it work out

You hear a twig snap and turn to fast and almost fall on my back but luckily someone had caught me. WAIT SOMEONE CAUGHT ME. I grab there hands of of me pushing them away and falling over but on my face this time.
??: haha why are you like this... haha your such a wimp for being famous.
Ok what do I do do I run to the tree house I think that's my best bet. I quickly stand up brush my self and looking at the way the mans feet were positioned as I wasn't facing him. When I saw where his knee caps were I kicked them and started to run as fast as I could not looking back.
??: wow you have become more of a bitch
the voice sounded familia but I didn't care I ran to the tree house and climbed up the ladder faster then I ever have.
Whispering into my phone at Harrison:
E: help haz please someone is following me
H: Ella you have to be kidding right don't scare me
E: haz I'm really scared
In the distance
??: Ella I know your in the house just talk to me that's all I want
E: haz he's coming up the ladder I can here him
H: kick him down Ella
E: I can't do that, I won't hurt someone that bad
H: Ella he could kidnap you and kill you or worse...
E: haz I'm going to do it he's near the top now
H: ok I'm staying on the phone
I crawl over to the open latch and see a slightly ginger hair boy and as he grabs the latch I grab his hands then let them go and all you can hear is a big thump
??: fuck Ella first you kick me in the knees them push me down a ladder "he grunts in pain" do u really hate me that much?
E: paddy.. PADDY SHIT! I'm so so so sorry
You run down the ladder not even bothering to end the call with haz but you hear him saying Ella you ok?
E: yeah haz ummm there was a slight problem the man wasn't a man at all it was paddy..
H: SHIT.. well is he ok
E/ he's on the floor in pain I think not but I'm going to take him to the hospital quickly byee
Paddy: Ella you are an actual bitch no wonder you left you were nicer when you weren't famous I think the spotlight has made you lose your mind.
You: fuck you paddy, your a real dick you know that right? Oh wait your so obsessed of wanted to be your brother you don't know how to think for yourself? So if anyone is the prick here it's you! ( you said shouting at him)
paddy stands up and looks you in the eyes
P: you left me Ella after the best night of my life not to mention my birthday.. how do you sleep at night you know that I almost died from not eating...
Y: I'm so sorry pads I didn't know that if I did I would have came straight back home... back to you...(I get tears in my eyes) I'm so sorry I didn't think you even liked me like that paddy...
P: Ella I was in love with you.. shit I shouldn't have said that
Y: ( your eyes widen) you loved me
P: Ella stop
Y: paddy no you stop.. you loved me and didn't tell me you know what fuck you, I loved you too just to make you feel a bit better and one last thing.. I haven't changed it's you who has.
(You run off into the woods)
P: Ella, Ella... ELLA, come back please
All I heard was paddy screaming my name but I couldn't go back to him and tell him it was going to be ok because it won't.
I make it home and run straight upstairs to my room and find my book of songs I wrote 2 years ago. Wow these were cringe and garbage
I start scribbling my feelings down on the book with the title called " will it work out"
I run down stairs to the piano and start singing the song
"You and I have changed and that's not hard to see, although you may now hate me, I can't think of how well we used to be, take me home to your cozy place, help me find my place. Can we try again, we could see if this time it will work out, do think it will?
I promise I won't leave you again the same way as that day, can you trust me, no wait can I trust you to run back in my arms and tell me we're ok?
Will this work out like it used to will this work out like I want it toooooo."
I'm now out of breath and then I hear my brother clapping behind me. Shit he's never heard me sing before the only person who has was paddy. Fuck, Fuck, FUCK. His phone was out he was recording me singing.
I always knew my voice was ok but I didn't think it was good and when I saw his phone I got scared then I hear the wishing sound. Oh no he didn't. Oh yes he did.
It was silent then I jump at him when I see a notification saying I have been tagged in a video from haz. Ima kill that freak
I pounced out at him hitting him with the pillows screaming at him
But then I got tried and ran to my room to sleep then I saw something that broke my heart into a million pieces.

I made that song up like right now I do think it's half bad you know and also thanks for 20 views I know that doesn't sound like a lot but this is my first story
999 words