Pt:3 the flight home to you

It was Wednesday the 8th of December and I was getting ready to go on the plane when I spotted someone I knew when I was younger I didn't really talk to him much as he was my best friends older brother. It was the Tom Stanly Holland. He was coming to England as well I guessed but I didn't go over to him as I didn't really want to talk to him. But just with my luck I saw Tom look at me with a confused look that turned into a smile. Shit shit shit please don't come over please please.
"Ella is that you" Tom shouts and everyone looks at me. Shit my covers blown, that little shit head. It game time.
"Oh hey Thomas how's playing Spider-Man doing" you shout running to him and giving him a hug. Pay back and an embrace from one of your family's friends what more could you want. I'm just saying.
"You know I'm not Spider-Man anymore, Ella that really hurt my feelings" Tom whispered
"Oh yeah I forgot that you were to old for marvel to like you anymore so they asked me to play Morgan" you giggled.
"I'm so offended.. WAIT NO WAY"Tom says excitedly
"Tom shhhh"
"You got the part you always wanted"Tom says more calm
"Yea I guess..."
(Flight 204 is going to take of in 20 minutes so can you please get to the plane and take your seats)
"Well I guess we should go, You are coming to England right Ella"
"Hm.. oh yea I am let's go"

-free a long flight of music and jokes we are in England-

"So umm as we are neighbours do you want to share a lift with me" Tom said
" aren't you getting picked up by your gang" you both laughed.
Tom scratches the back of his neck.
"Actually I'm here to surprise you know who for his birthday"
You roll your eyes
" you know you can say paddy's name but wasn't he birthday 2 days ago"
Tom laughs
"Yea it was but I told him I would be late as I had to go to the set and get the detectors to let me have more time of"
"Oh that makes sense.. well I finished all of my movies so I'm thinking of living back in London and getting a house for myself"
" good for you Ella you will love it back in London it's your home"
"Yea well... I'm let's get going. We need to get a taxi"you say
"Umm I have already asked someone for a ride actually but like I said you can come in as we live next door"
"Ok thanks Tom, you know what we haven't really talked before but I like it. We should talk more you know"
"Yeah I would like that actually because haz still gets on my nerves" you both laughed and walked outside and got into the car.
"Hi Tom who is this you have got with you... oh it's Ella"
"Paddy"you say on the verge of tears...

-sorry I left you on a hanger but you will love me after the book is done I promise also this book is going to have some SPICE later on in the book-