NYC tour

Today I was going to take paddy around NYC and I was so excited to show him the coffee shop I would go to every moment of every day, it was like my second home and I couldn't wait to see Betty, she was the owner of the cafe and she was like a grandmother to me.
(We are nearly done with the tour of New York)
"Ok one last stop on the Ella stop shop of New York."
"Ella why are we going to a cafe at 17:30" paddy huffed
"Because there is someone very special to me here and she makes the best Tea and crumpets for an American" we both start to laugh.
We walk into the cafe and I instantly smell coffee and I feel at home.
"Ella my dear, is that really you, I haven't seen you in 6 months"
"Betty I've missed you so much." I hug her
She looks at paddy for a second then smirks
"So who might this handsome young man be" paddy laughed and put his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek, I smiled
"Betty this is paddy my boyfriend and paddy this is Betty my best friend"
"Is this also the paddy that was your best friend before you started filming"
I laughed
"In a mater of fact it is the same paddy-" Betty butted in
"Then I have a bone to pick with you, how dare you let this woman fall in love with you, and then not text or call her and break her heart even more everyday for 2 years"
I stop in shock
"Betty there was no need for that, you were just rude"
"No Ella she's right I shouldn't have done that and I don't deserve you at all,..... you know what I'm just going to go" he has tears in his eyes and runs out of the cafe.
"Betty how could you do that... now your the one who broke my heart because you made him leave, why did you have to do that," I rant quickly
"Ella I'm so sorry-" I but in
"No I don't want to hear it Betty just leave me alone" I walk out searching for paddy.
I end up just going to the hotel and stay in bed waiting for paddy to come back.

(4 hours later)
I can hear the door slam and I wake up in a jump, I hear a quiet voice say "shit" and another saying "are you alright baby". What the fuck is going on right now I turn on the bedroom light and walk to the living room where I hear scream like noises. This can't be happening. Can it?
No he wouldn't cheat on me, I know he wouldn't. I slightly open the door of the living room and see two body's grinding into each other. This can't be true, I drop my phone and all I see is a head whip to where I'm standing. All I hear is "shit" and a "who is she and what is she doing here"
Paddy gets of if the girl and covers himself up even though he didn't have to because I have seen him baked many of times mostly because of accidents but you also know why. I can't really see from the tears in my eyes but I'm stood in shock and can't move. How could I be so stupid? He didn't really love me he just wanted to play with my heart again.
"Get.out.now." I say slowly
"Ella I can explain.."
"Get that Whore out of my hotel room" I say through gritted teeth
"Who are you calling a whore, your just not good enough for him so he came after me" she said with a smirk
I was fumin'
"GET THE FUCK OUT NOW"
I screamed and probably woke up everyone bellow us as we were on the top floor.
"Fine psycho" she then turns to paddy and says "here's my number call me". And then she leaves.
As soon as it's just me and paddy he comes up to hug me and I start to hit his Abed body say thing like "I hate you", "you said you loved me", "you liar", "you dick", "why did I trust you" and other things like that while he just stood there crying silently knowing he had just made the biggest mistake he would ever make.
"Ella please stop..."
But I didn't I kept on saying "am I that ugly that you couldn't love me", "I'm fat and I haven't got the perfect skin and hair like her", "who else have you done this with".(no one is fat and don't see yourself as anything but perfect, this is just what she thinks)
After being like this for 30 minutes I end up getting tried and fall asleep in his arms; paddy picks me up and lays me in bed giving me a kiss on the top of my head and walks out of the room to the living room.