You need to leave

I woke up in the morning not wanted to think about or see paddy and luckily he wasn't sleeping in the bed tonight. I grabbed my suitcase and started to pack up my stuff as I had booked my flight like 10 minutes ago.
When I had finished packing, which didn't take that long, I decided to write a note for when paddy woke up
"Dear Patrick,

Who would have known that we have only been together for not even a week and you have cheated on me. I wish you loved me enough to not need a girl who was perfect in every way I'm not, I can't even describe the feelings that I'm keeping inside. I don't think that I can ever see you again because of the way you have made me feel...
Just promise me you will never do this to a girl you love in the future because I would hate for you to never be happy with your life. To be honest I hope that whore had HIV so that it would teach you to not be a wanker, prick, oh the list could go on. But in the end I hope you are happy, I have always loved you but I don't think I can bring myself up to it anymore.
Not yours anymore
Ella."

I started to cry as I finished it, I decided to put it in a Obvious place so that he would find it. So I put it on the table where he was asleep as well as the plane ticket that leaves tomorrow,(that's when we were supposed to leave to go back to London together but you know) I left the keys on the note and then picked up my bags and left to get a taxi.
(15 hours)
I had landed in England and I had called for a taxi and was on my way home. I payed the taxi woman and ran into my childhood home crying as I ran up the stairs.
Knock, knock
"Ella... ell. I'm coming in"
Haz walked in and saw my body submerged under the comfort of my blanket and bet.
"Haz, just go away... I d-d-don't want-t yo-you here right n-n-now" I was having a slight panic attack and I knew that Harrison could tell by the amount I was stuttering.
"Ell, calm down and look at me.." I took my face out of my covers and looked at haz "come on ell look into my eyes and count to 10 with me"
I slowly nodded as I looked into his eyes and held on to his hand already calming down
"One"
"O-one"
"Two"
"T-two"
"Three"
"Th-three"
"Four"
"Four"
"Five"
"Six"
"Six"
"Seven"
"Seven"
"Eight"
"Eight"
"Nine"
"Nine"
"Ten"
"Ten"
As I said ten I collapsed into his arms and started to sob again. Haz moved my covers and layed me down on his chest as he played with my hair.
"I don't want.. to talk about it"
"I know just, just don't worry and tell me when your ready sis, I love you"

(Paddy's POV)
I woke up by the closing of a door it took me a few seconds to remember the memory's from last night. Why was I so stupid, I let a old woman make me believe I wasn't good enough for Ella and I guess I'm not from the way I had acted last night. To be honest I can even remember that girls name I was so drunk I think her name was amber or something. I decided to get up and knock on Ella's door but when there was no answer I left and sat back down on the sofa when something caught my eye...
It was a note as I was reading through the note I had realised how bad I had fucked up and that I could never make her feel like that again I guess this time we are truly over and it was all because of an intoxicated me. I didn't realise I was crying until I saw the tear drops on the paper. Ella got it all wrong I did love her and she was the most perfect girl in the world, well to me anyways, that other girl was the one who came on me at the bar I didn't really want company but then I got really drunk and forgot about everyone.

I then see the plane ticket saying that my flight was later today at 4:00am, then I saw Ella's keys on the table had she already left. Without saying goodbye. She left me again. But it was my fault. My fault.  I lost her because of me.