The wedding

Today's the day, I put on my beautiful daisy yellow dress that's off the shoulders and brushes against the floor. I check all of the boys at suitable for when the have to stand next to Tom and then I check the girls dresses are perfect for when they stand beside haz. As I went to check on haz I heard fast breathing, was everything ok or was he getting scared. When I walked in the room he wasn't scared at all, he was snogging Tom,
"Uhm, what are you two doing, Tom get out it's bad luck" I shout at the both of them, and their cheeks are flustered red. "Ella why would you do that" Haz says pissed off "because it's bad luck and you can do that and more on The honeymoon" he huffs "fine just walk with me down the aisle"
After the ceremony I had finally able to sit dow and relax, well I thought I was. It was at that point I realised that amber wasn't here, like where is the bitch that ruined the relationship I not only had as a bf and gf but as best friends. I'll ask Harry or Sam about it later.
"Hey Ell" paddy, what does he want "you can't call me that anymore" I say annoyed "why can't I call you Ell, it was me who gave you that nickname" "so, you don't have to be talking to me" "well I haven't really spoken to you in a year... and I missed you" "nuh huh you don't get to say that you "missed me" because you ruined the relationship we had but not even just the couple side but the best friend side too. And if you did miss me then you would have talked to me throughout the year" I started to get tears in my eyes "... look I'm sorry" he says as if he actually meant it "please don't start this out our brothers wedding day, we can talk later" I say turning around just before he could talk again I walked off. Ugh that boy first he missed me and now he's sorry, and on our brothers big day.

When Tom and Harrison left to go to their honeymoon I decided that I would stay until they get back so that they can tell me everything and then also I'll have time to talk to paddy,

"Hey Sam"
"Yes Ella"
"What happened between amber and paddy... it's just I didn't see her at all at the wedding"
"Oh no one told you?"
"Told me what?"
"Amber cheated on paddy with his best mate you know max, well he found out that she was cheating on him because he had texted amber telling her he was going to his mates and when he got there max was on top of amber and you get the gist."
"I feel bad but now he knows how he made me feel"
"We felt bad at first and then we didn't care because we thought about the way he treated you"
"See you are like a big brother to me, well now you actually are my big brother"
Me and Sam laughed at a few jokes we had spilt to each other then I decided I should head home and get some rest for tomorrow's inevitable hangover. As I'm about to walk into my door I hear my name.
"Ell, can we talk now" paddy said with glossy eyes
"Why should I, you know what no I'm not ready to talk, and I don't know when I will be able to talk to you. I want to trust you and forget this ever happened but I can't" and with that I walked into my mothers house.

( I think the next chapter or two is going to be the end but soon I might do a sequel, but it if you want one in the end)