20

The teenage boy ran past me and my parents who were sitting across from me. When he was a good distance away from me he stopped and reached his hand for me. There was a dark ambience around behind him, creating a dark black smoke. Coming out of the smoke stood Axel, his piercing green eyes staring right at me. The small boy turned around, not looking at Axel and jumped into the cloud of black smoke.

His eyes looked different now, more cold yet at the same time they couldn't be more vibrant. Axel fixed his suit and walked over to my parents, sitting down on the bench next to them. As Axel walked past me my body morphed in a split second to the body of a small child. I didn't look at myself but kept my eyes glued on Axel's eyes.

Another figure came up from behind him, waving his hand right next to his waist but over the floor and making another park bench to sit on. That man was Morpheus, the god of dreams. He sat, wrapped in a white and gold cloth, simply staying silent and watching the scene unfold.

Axel walked over to me and lightly grabbed my hand, pulling me up and guiding his hands to my back. Axel walked down a long imaginary path that I could feel but not see. Slowly, the world around us slowly morphed into a rock path lined with wood and surrounded with trees with vibrant green eyes and glowing pink flowers. The wind blew across from us, creating a light and comforting breeze.

Slowly in the distance was a platform with marble pillars leading up to a gold roof. Morpheus sat with a cup of wine in his hands and gestured below him to reveal Ajax standing on the podium with his wedding ring on. Axel pushed me playfully, flicking his wrist upward and letting his middle finger run up my back as I was flung into Ajax's arms. Axel smirked and his eyes shone an even more vibrant green, so dark that his eyes almost seemed brown.

Axel picked up a strawberry and dipped it in chocolate, bringing it to his lips and smiling like a small child. Slowly, he turned and walked away from us, back down the path and into the black void. I turned back to Ajax and watched him sexually grab my neck, forcing me down to the ground.

I awoke from the dream, my body stretching out from his previous ball shape. I looked at the side of my bed to see that Ajax wasn't there. I sighed and got up slowly, groggily making my way to see Ajax putting two crepes on the table.

He turned to look at me and smiled, "Hurry up and eat sweetheart, I've got a surprise for you later."

I looked at him confused before slowly making my way over to the table and taking the fork that he had held out for me. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck as I cut my crape and began eating. I cut the crape and took a piece that had a strawberry covered in melted chocolate and brought it up to my lips. Slowly, he begun kissing and biting my neck slightly, tightening his grip around me slightly.

"How'd you sleep love?" Ajax asked, putting his hand on my chin and turning my face towards him.

"I had a really weird dream but other than that it was good..." I blushed, leaning back into Ajax.

Ajax looked at me confused but I just waved him off, not willing to explain the madness that was my dream. Suddenly, I was brought out of my thoughts with the remembrance that he had a surprise for me. I turned around and placed my hands on his chest, looking up at him with a confused look on my face and asking him what the surprise was.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you sweetheart..." Ajax cooed, grabbing his phone and putting it into his pocket before walking into our shared bedroom.

"Make sure you wear something comfortable." He stated with no other ideas or hints of where we could be going.

I nodded and started a pot of tea on the stove as I ate my crape.