Chapter 15 Catnip ⚠️rape is mentioned ⚠️

🐞Marinette's view 🐞

Chat Noir visited me again today to both talk to me and visit our daughter Zara Tempest Dupain-Cheng. Zara was quite literally the child of rape.

I know he wouldn't have done it normally and visiting me afterwards was traumatic for both of us. He kept apologising for months afterwards and when he found out that I was pregnant took responsibility for the child, talking with my parents and explaining the how it happened.

My parents were furious that a superhero could do this.

How it happened was we had just fought an akuma and we had a little time. He tried so hard to win my affection as both the guardian and Ladybug - he did have a good point though. Who better to go out with than him someone who also lives a double life. It's just his timing was awful - I was shattered as I had just broken up with Luka again and to top it off I had seen Kagami kissing Adrien on the way home.

I just wanted to go home and eat icecream with hot chocolate. So I did. What I hadn't counted on was Chat Noir stopping by to chat. If I had been paying attention to him, I would have seen that all he needed was a little affection from Ladybug and he would have been right. Everytime I rejected him as Ladybug he would end up in my arms crying about how he loved me. This night however, he misjudged and fell into the catnip on my rooftop verandah.

Let's just say that now, I have no catnip, as I don't want a repeat of the night.

Chat Noir was initially fine - he knocked on my hatch and I let him in. Not even I noticed the catnip caught in his suit until it was too late.

"Evening Princess," he greeted me with a smile "I am sorry, I owe you a pot and plant. I misjudge and killed it... I purrty sure that it won't survive the damage done."

"It's ok you silly cat! Just go wash up the dirt off you." I say mildly amused as it wasn't the first time he misjudged, but admittedly he was either getting better at avoiding my pots or I was placing them out of his way. I am not sure which."

"Will my Princess come with me please?" He begged, the catnip starting to effect him.

"Ok Kitty, I'll come and give you a fresh towel." I got up and started going to the bathroom only to find myself pounced on from behind.
I was tightly hugged and the purring kitty rubbed his head against mine.

"Thank you Princess! I love meww." He professed.

"Ok Kitty, we are here, wash up while I get the towel."

He looked so dejected then "Wash me please Mari!" He begged.

"What? Chat! No! You're perfectly capable of doing that yourself!" I exclaim.

"But it's more fun if you do it!" He said, his voice deepening to a very sexy timbre and his eyes dilated. The two a deadly combination as I realised just how sexy my partner was. I shook myself out of my stupor and ran off to get the towel.

"No. No. No!" I muttered "I am not falling for that stupid cat!"

When I returned I found him in his suit undressed down to his boxers, and cleaned off. The catnip piece had fallen and was now caught up in his boxers... I still hadn't noticed, all I noticed was my kitty had a very, and I mean very, sexy body. My breath hitched and I felt myself blushing.

"Like what you see, Princess?" He purred, stalking towards me.

"Umm, Yes?!" I squeaked out, dropping the towel and suddenly very flustered, hot and, wait! what? Wet?!! Since when did my kitty make me feel this way?

"Good!" He purred picking me up and taking me back to his room. He lay me down on my bed pinning me under him.

"Kitty?" I ask as he kissed me, only now noticing now how dilated his eyes were - it was like he was on a aphrodisiac, but I knew he wasn't that sort of person.