Chapter 23 Lilo and Stitch meets Ladybug and Chat Noir (2)

Lilo's view

I fell asleep on the plane, despite worrying about Stitch and how he was going in the cargo hold.

When I awoke it was to the captain apologising that somehow some of the bags had been opened and the owners of the bags were asked to go to the VIP lounge and wait, so they did, only to find out that the were going to jail. I knew immediately Stitch had something to do with it, but when when we picked him up he was sound asleep on his side, picking his nose in his sleep.

Nani, David and I walked off the plane. I wondered what sort of people my cousins were and why they were not considered when my Mum and Dad died as possible people to go to. I was glad Nani was my guardian, but still, I wondered why.

"Why are we going to these cousins now?" I finally ask Nani.

"Because we thought that if you lost your home as well as your parents it would be too much. I also wanted to keep you as my little sister, you are all I had left." Nani explained.

"You had David" I say.

"Barely" David said "We had only just started going out then and I do not think that I would have coped too well with a girlfriend emotional from losing her parents as well as her baby sister. I am just glad that it worked out, and that we are married now - I could not ask for a better wife."

"Agh!" I groan and roll my eyes at their lovey dovey affection. It was too much.

"We will get a car and travel to where we are honeymooning from here." Nani said after kissing David yet again in front of me, yuck "If you need me ring my mobile, you have the number."

"Yes Nani" I say bored, as she has said the same or similar things up until we left.

"Lets get Stitch and find Alya" Nani said.

We get there, although Stitch is asleep I knew that as soon as we moved the crate he would wake up and insist on being out of the travel container used for him. We pick him up and sure enough, Stitch wanted out.

David had all our stuff on a trolley ready to take to the car, all we had to do now was find Alya.

"Lets go search for Alya" I say to Stitch, hooking him up to a dog leash, much to Stitch's disgust.

As soon as we found Alya, Stitch went psycho. Running up the walls and across the roof of the airport and towards a ? cat person ?

Alya's view

Marinette, Nino and I were waiting on my cousins to arrive. We waited at the entrance near the luggage collection point. Adrien was running late so we assumed that it was likely that he was unable to get away from his home.

We spot Lilo and her pet with 2 adults behind her, I guess that was Nani and David, when Chat Noir was spotted swinging towards the airport. Next thing Lilo's pet goes berserk and runs towards Chat Noir. I pull out my phone and record it all.

"Stitch!" yelled Lilo "Get back here!"

Stitch pulled up for a second and started heading back to where we were, but apparently Chat Noir and he really did not like each other as they started fighting.

Stitch pulled out Blasters from nowhere and started manically laughing "Death to the cat!"

meanwhile, Chat Noir had gotten in close and started yelling "Catyc..."

When to my surprise, Lilo yelled in a no nonsense voice, stopping her pet instantly "STITCH! STOP THAT NOW!"

To continued surprise, Marinette yelled "CHAT NOIR! STOP THAT NOW!" freezing them in their tracks.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" Lilo and Marinette yelled. The pair being Stitch and Chat, suddenly looked mortified and ashamed.

Chat's ears were flat against his head, his tail between his legs, as the berating went on. Stitch, lost 2 pairs of arms, and the blasters that had appeared from nowhere, his ears and tail went down, looking very sad. Again I say, the pair looked mortified and ashamed.

"Sorry Ladybug" "Sorry Lilo" the pair said.

"Huh? Marinette, did he just call you Ladybug?" I ask Marinette.

"Yeah" she giggled nervously "I do not know why he said that, I am nothing like Ladybug."

"You must have sounded it then" I say, agreeing with her statement silently. Ladybug does not have the mishaps that Marinette has. Chat Noir disappeared and Stitch came down and I stopped recording.

"Hi Guys" Adrien greeted us "Sorry I am late!"

Next minute, Stitch thumps Adrien to the ground growling and Adrien hissed. What? Really? Adrien Hissed? "What is wrong with you boy?" I ask him.

"Get off him you cat, dog mouse thing!" Marinette yells at Stitch.

Lilo fell into a ball, laughing "A cat, dog, mouse thing!" She gasped out.

Stitch got off Adrien reluctantly "Sorry!" he apologised "I don't know why I did that. It won't happen again."

"You smell that way too, just not as irritating" he said to Marinette "I do not know why but that smell is really annoying."

"Tell me about it" said Adrien "I have to live with it 24/7"

I could have sworn I heard a tiny "HEY!" coming from Adrien's pocket.

"We better get going, or we will miss the train home" I say.

Lilo, Stitch, David and Nani hugged each other "goodbye" with lots of tears. David handed Nino and Adrien the bags and carry cage, and we headed off the the train.

"So Lilo, could you tell us a bit about your life till now?" I ask.

"Sure! My life has not been the same since I met Stitch! I adopted him as a Dog about 2 years ago." Lilo said and told us about the amazing adventures she has had. The way she told the story, yes it sounded fantastical but you could hear the truth in her voice. Lilo really had been to out of space and been visited by the galactic alliance, whatever that was. It kind of made our akuma problems miniscule. "So what happens here?"

"We have 2 heroes called Ladybug and Chat Noir" I say proudly "And they fight monsters called Akuma's"

"Akuma's?" asked Stitch.

It was then Marinette and Nino registered that Lilo's pet had talked. "Ahhhh! A talking pet!" they both screamed.

"Really?" I roll my eyes "You are only figuring this out now? Stitch has literally spoken twice before now." I say. I honestly was not surprised that it spoke after seeing the fight on the airport roof with Chat Noir. I briefly wonder what happened to chat noir.

A/N Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter. As this is unedited please also let me know of any errors needing fixing.