Eight

Demi Carson - Buckhead AtlantaDecember 7th 2020 7:55 pm

December 7th 2020 7:55 pm

We've been back in the A for a few days now and I still haven't addressed Harlem or the pictures how I wanted too. And what better way to do it when a game is on?

I marched my petty ass right to my living room and sat down next to him. I wanted to see how long it would take him to address me, or acknowledge my presence.

Not sure why when a game is on or he's playing the game I suddenly become invisible. Clearing my throat and I nodded my head towards the tv and he sucked his teeth. Laughing inside I knew he was going to be mad but who gives a fuck. I'm one mad bitch today!

"Why you always do this when a game or something is on Demi damn" he turned the tv on mute.

"Does it matter? A conversation was going to be had either way" I grabbed the remote and cut the tv off. "Harlem what are we doing? Are we in this shit or not?" I asked facing him.

"Where is this coming from? We was just good" he made a face.

"That my friend is where you are wrong. You was just good I am still pissed the fuck off! Here's why because you know i'm working on myself and this sabotaging shit, I am annoyed first and foremost. Secondly the bitch should've never been that fucking close to you where she can grab your face .. why was she that close in the first place? 6 ft my nigga act like you know" I said crossing my arms.

"Yoo you dead ass right now? Demi we had a fucking conversation and that was that, she grabbed my face I put my hand up to tell her chill she did just that" He exhaled. "You know me better than this bullshit and you really sitting up here insinuating some shit" he got up.

"Ugh no sit right back down we can't have a conversation without the other walking away? I'm sitting here calm just expressing myself. If the situation was the other way around you would be ready to knock my head through the damn wall. All i'm saying is shits not how it use to be 5 years ago, we got people watching us from every corner. Especially you, you're the famous one my nigga and i'm just fucking you"

"Nothing is private anymore, your fans send me things all day long and i'm pretty sure they're bugging you too. But understand this someone is always watching whether you see them someone is always looking" I shrugged.

"Don't act like you don't have fans and females out here that don't fuck with you on some Michelle Obama shit. My intentions to speak to Ambria was pure ask Bully I said wassup she did that goofy shit and I was out. We been through too much together already to just let this shit get us out of our routine, we've been good and we going stay good. And i'll be out back i'm going to smoke" Harlem walked out of the living room.