Thirteen

Harlem Carter - Buckhead, GAMay 7th, 2021 8:21 am

May 7th, 2021 8:21 am

Today was my baby girl birthday and Demi has busted her ass to make this day special for my princess, Demi usually go all out for Aziyah so I can't wait to see the shit she come up with today. I been in the studio more and more these last few months so I am barely home unless Demi needs me. Don't even remember the last time I held a whole conversation with my babies, shit been eating me up. Demi says she understand but deep down I know my baby miss me with her every night. I've been cutting my studio time back just so I can take a few days to spend with my girls.

I woke up to smell of breakfast which is rare beings though I am barely at Demi's since being back in the studio. After taking care of my hygiene I made my way to Aziyah room, I seen her still sleeping with her room filled with balloons. Walking into the kitchen Demi was leaned over the counter in nothing but a oversized t-shirt. And if I knew any better Aziyah wouldn't be up until 9:30.

Placing my hands around her hips Demi jumped hard as fuck. I ain't mean to scare my baby but that told me everything I needed to know.

"Hi honey" Demi said as she kissed my cheek as she placed the food in the mircowave.

"Stop playing with me" I grabbed her face and shoved my tongue down her throat.

Demi moaned as she pushed me away and smiled.

"Baby stop we have people outside and you cock blocking ass daughter is going to be up soon" Demi smirked.

"All that means is you gotta be quiet" I sat her on the counter and stood between her legs.

"Harlem I am not playing" Demi laughed.

"Hmm no panties just how I like you" I pushed my fingers inside her warmth. "You going be quiet baby huh?" I moved my fingers faster.

"Yes baby-- fuck" Demi moaned

"That's not quiet MiMi" Moving my fingers out of her I then slide into her as we both let out a moan.

We went for a good 25 minutes until the doorbell rung, Demi rushed upstairs as I cleaned the counter. Opening the door Nadia she had two big ass gifts wrapped in pink wrapping paper for Aziyah. As soon as the evil spawn walked in she said "ouu y'all nasty". Nadia had the nose of a blood hound. She's my girl best friend so I deal with it. Aziyah woke up later than we expected so Demi had to make her a quick snack before her brunch start.

 Aziyah woke up later than we expected so Demi had to make her a quick snack before her brunch start