Sixteen

Amir Jackson - Dekalb CountyMay 26th, 2021 11:04 am

May 26th, 2021 11:04 am

I sat here trying to comprehend exactly what was going on around me, next thing I know my eyes start to get watery and a nigga heart started to race fast as fuck. Was I really having a panic attack? I'm too gangsta for this shit. I grabbed Nadia from standing across from me and hugged her tight that was the only thing I could think to do. Letting the tears roll down my face Nadia rubbed my back as I cried out for my child. No matter the circumstances I would've been around for my kid cause that's the type of nigga I am.

Nadia held me for a good 10 minutes until she pulled away wiping her own tears. She returned to the seat where she was previously sitting and looked away from me.

It's no excuse for what I did, this guilt going eat my ass alive. So many what if's, so many if I did this, this wouldn't have happened. Losing a child hurts man and I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone. This is my baby Nadia first seed and I know she fucked up about it. I'm fucked up about it, should've dropped my son off and kept it pushing. Crystal been begging a nigga to get back with her and i've done a pretty decent job of ignoring her but this particular time I fell short and lost my girl.

"How you feeling?" I finally spoke up.

"I feel fine what can I say? Anyways you don't have to stay i'm sure she's still outside waiting for you so you can go" Nadia said looking away from me.

"Nadia chill out. This is more important we both lost a child. You was how far along?" I asked.

"17 weeks so basically 4 months and 3 weeks" Nadia smiled a little.

"Did you get the gender?" I asked her.

"Mhm a girl, um I had already named her she had your last name" Nadia played with her fingers.

"What you name my baby" I chuckled a bit.

"Amira Kaori Jackson" She smiled.

Just hearing the baby name did something to me, not sure what but I got this weird ass feeling. My first daughter.

"Hey um I kinda want to spend some time with Demi before she goes" Nadia spoke up.

"Oh shit my bad yeah um hit me up if you need anything, I mean that shit Nadia" I kissed her forehead and headed out.

As I was leaving out I seen Crystal mad ass sitting in the front seat on her phone. She was most likely talking shit and I didn't have time for that. I opened my car door, pulled out of Nadia driveway. I was coming back later anyways.

"So you think her baby was really yours?" Crystal smirked.

"I know it was mine, why the fuck you worried?" I said.

"Hmph I can't believe you let Demi push me! You should be lucky I don't beat her ass" She continued.

"You should be lucky she don't beat your ass for talking about her daughter party that you was geeked to come too" I mugged her.