Seventeen

Harlem Carter - Harlem NYCMay 31st, 2021 4:19 am

May 31st, 2021 4:19 am

Just touched down in my city and I was ready to sleep, Demi ass been up since yesterday working non stop. I already know how this 2 months about to go. I drowned myself working on my album and now she's going to drown herself into this store. Proud of my shordy this store going be up in no time. What can I say my girl a boss.

Looking down at my phone as we drove to my house in silence I seen a text from my mom saying my OG wouldn't mind baby sitting Aziyah while we took care of business. Which was greatly appreciated but we already had plans in store for her, this is my baby first summer vacation in New York, she won't be stuck in the house with my granny watching LMN movies and shit in black and white.

The car came to a stop and Demi exhaled as she exited the car and grabbed Aziyah, I sent her inside while I grabbed the bags we did bring. The rest of our stuff will be sent here due to how long we are staying, plus we came to New York frequently so it wasn't like we need much.

Demi and her moms relationship been good since the whole bio mom thing, it's like nothing changed. Dallas even went to brunch one Sunday for gossip and mimosas. Shocked as hell to see her and her body guard Hassan having brunch with my girl and her mom. Ma Melissa accepted Dallas with open arms and I knew Demi appreciated that.

Walking into the house I sat the bags near the front door as Demi placed Aziyah in her room near ours. I then heard the shower running so I knew Demi was probably going to sleep after her shower leaving me to put all this shit up by myself. About an hour later I was done putting up all our clothes it was pushing 6 and I just wanted to sleep for an hour or two.

"Babe wake up!" Demi tapped me.

I groaned and turned over because I was tired as fuck and I just went to sleep not too long ago.

"Baby come on it's 3 pm we have to eat" Demi tapped me again.

3 pm? Boy ain't no way we all slept that long.

"Damn MiMi why you let us sleep that late?" I got up and stretched.

"Excuse me but I was exhausted but get up and come on Aziyah is grumpy as hell right now" Demi walked out the room.

Going to the bathroom I took a shower and finished my hygiene I walked into my living room to see Aziyah face down on the couch while Demi had on sunglasses ignoring her cries. I picked my baby up and consoled her until she finally calmed down so we could grab something to eat and come back home.

"We're going to Carmine's and then to the aquarium if she shut that noise up" Demi said as she grabbed her purse and headed to the door.

"Gianna mommy is acting crazy today" I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"No she not daddy" Aziyah said.

"Tell him baby don't play with me" Demi said

"Damn you a trader I was just on your side when mommy was letting you cry" I said as we all walked to the car.