TwentyNine

Cameron Kai - Downtown Atlanta August 2nd, 1:53 pm

August 2nd, 1:53 pm

Meeting up with my best friend Jayda and Demi, was something I had been avoiding these last few weeks. Dating someone as big as Future the temptation to stay faithful is literally always being tested. It's weird as fuck that literally everyone around me is being cheated on.

Everyone knows that I am very private when it comes to situations like this, we broke up and that's the end of it. Nothing else to it. Cheating is something I can't get over like no ma'am I'd rather be with a new man before I stay with a cheater. I commend all the women who decide to stay and work things out. It was fun while it lasted but that's very much over now.

Pulling my seat back Demi looked up and gave me a small smile, "Hi babe" she spoke cheery. I've been a shitty godmother to Averi and Demi never says anything or correct it, I just haven't been feeling kids right now. Jayda's son Loyal probably feels the same way I ignore all the kids calls because I just can't stand them right now. I love them to death, but I can't deal.

"Hey" I spoke back as I sat down. Jayda came and sat next to me before greeting Demi. We talked about everything but my breakup and for that I was grateful. "MiMi I'm coming to get my god baby after we leave here! I just want cuddle with her chunky self."

Demi laughed before responding "her bags will be packed! I'll get rid of my other kids while we at it" Laughing her off I ordered another drink. Finally going our separate ways, I told Demi I'll swing pass around 8 to get Averi. I headed home to clean up Aziyah little room from the last time I had her and Ayanna. Demi's kids and Loyal really hold special place in my heart. The A gang and Loyal are the sweetest kids ever. Like Lauryn Hill and nem song 'The sweetest thing' but in kid form if that make sense.

Finally heading to pick up Averi I pulled into Demi's driveway and put my car in park. Knocking on the door, Demi greeted me with Averi in hand. Smiling at my god baby "Say hey you trifling ass hoe" I busted out laughing because I indeed was trifling. "Averi you say that and i'm leaving you here" I laughed more as I grabbed her.

"You do that, and we are going jump you! What's up little sis" Harlem greeted me. "You know what bye Ave" I sat her on the couch and pretended to turn around. "Chill out broski" Harlem said.

"Where's Mai Mai?" I asked as I held onto Averi. "You know we try to give her at least a week off every month" Demi said. Maiya has been with Demi basically since Averi's birth, so she grown to be a part of the family. "Where the girls?" I asked again. "Shani has them with the boys. I think Harlem wants to go on a date tonight" Demi blushed. "Aww so cuteee! Averi you ready to be a big sister stink?" I kissed her head.

"What y'all about to do?" she asked. "I was going to get all your kids before you sent to them with Ashani but it's looking like a movie night and cuddles for us. I may pass Jayda's house to see Loyal" I shrugged. "And before you start, I know how you are with your baby! No one is to hold her without permission, and they must use hand sanitizer before and after. And no kissing ever" I rolled my eyes dramatically.