One

Demi Carson - Buckhead AtlantaSeptember 18th 2020 7:55 pm

September 18th 2020 7:55 pm

"Ziyah, your daddy is pulling up come down pooh" I said waiting at the steps with her overnight bag.

"Here I come mommy I just wanted to put my toys away. Mommy is my daddy girlfriend going to be there?" Aziyah played with her fingers.

"Mommy isn't sure baby what's wrong?" I bent down to my daughter's level as she reached the bottom step. "Talk to mommy Gianna tell me what's wrong?" I grabbed her hands.

"Sometimes mommy I hear her call you ugly and my daddy always say you pretty and she gets upset when daddy call you pretty" Aziyah said.

I chuckled a bit as the door bell rang. Leaving Aziyah on the step with her bag I met her dad at the door. He looked good and smelled even better. It's been years since we did anything and the sight of him had me ready to risk it all.

"Baby momma" Harlem hugged me. "Gianna baby girl you ready to spend the day with grandma" he picked her up and tickled her.

"Yes daddy but can mommy come? She she is going with auntie later" Aziyah said as she stumbled a little.

"Next time Gianna ok? Mommy probably have to get dressed to hang with auntie. You know how slow mommy is right?" Harlem tickled her. "I'll take you and mommy out soon ok?"

"Ok but wait daddy I have to go upstairs to get my doll for grandma house later" Aziyah ran up the steps.

"Careful Gianna!" Demi yelled after Aziyah. "Next time your girlfriend calls me ugly make sure it's not around my daughter" I rolled my eyes.

I was honestly annoyed with this girl, no matter how grown of a woman I act she's so bothered that I am his child mother.

Everybody knew that Harlem was Aziyah's father, he talked about her to whoever he could. I met the girl a few times even put hands on her once but stopped after Harlem decided to make it official with her. Harlem often kept his girlfriend away from Aziyah because of Aziyah petty ways, for her to be 4 she sure has her parents attitudes. Smiling to myself as I watched Harlem help Aziyah into her jacket.

"I love you Ziyah have fun with daddy and grandma ok? I'll pick you up from grandma's house tomorrow" I kissed our daughters cheek.

"Yo Dem you going to Amir party tonight?" Harlem said as he grabbed Aziyah overnight bag.

"You'll have to wait and see if I show up Harlem now goodbye your mom already texted me and said if Zi late she beating your ass" she laughed as she opened the door.

He laughed shaking his head and walked out the door with Aziyah in hand. Demi watched them all the way into the car and pulled off. Sitting on her couch Demi scrolled on her business phone checking emails. After responding to a few emails with her vendors, Demi grabbed her personal phone to check her socials. She checked her messages to see that her best friend texted her.